Vacancies at Mercy Corps Indonesia (Regional Network Communication Officer, Web and Membership Management Officer)
Please find below open position.
We are trying to find the best possible candidates to make team stronger.
1. Regional Network Communication Officer – ACCCRN
The Regional Network Communication Officer will support the Network Director and Deputy Director in identifying needs, and ensuring that the network media and resources are relevant to current issues of network members. S/he will be responsible for developing communication materials including newsletters, podcasts and videos as needed to support efforts to influence national and regional agendas concerning urban resilience building. This position will also be responsible for knowledge management of all documents – publications and other products – managed by ACCCRN.NET. The officer will closely monitor activities within ACCCRN countries related to UCCR and CCA activities and capture them through materials that can be shared with all network members.
The officer will report directly to ACCCRN network deputy director and work closely with ACCCRN country partners and coordinators.
- 2+ years of experience in Indonesia climate change initiatives and/or urban development;
- 3+ years of experience in Communication or other related areas;
- Experience in networking, documentation, knowledge management, and development of information, education, and communication material related to urban issues.
- Experience in working with mass media;
- Experience in creating communication for climate change action campaign;
- Experience in networking and project implementation, and documentation related to Indonesian climate change, urban, and resilience issues;
- Strong communication and writing skills is mandatory;
- BA/S or higher in Communication, International Affairs or other relevant field;
- Fluency in English verbal and written communication is mandatory.
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, Photoshop/Corel, and use of wide range of social media are mandatory.
2. Web and Membership Management Officer– ACCCRN
Web and Membership Management Officer will be responsible to manage ACCCRN.NET digital content strategy (internal/external), including website content, editorial calendar, and functions including related curation of partner content; communications/social media platforms; toolboxes and emerging trends; membership mailing list, and other elements as required. Track expanding membership over multiple communications channels and maintain a real time membership list, profiles and analysis of who has joined from where, sectoral interests and involvement with website and related social media. Work with members to complete profiles, assess needs and advice on membership expansion, gather relevant member content, and provide recommendations on best practices. Track expanding membership and maintain a real time membership list, profiles and analysis of who has joined from where, sectoral interests and involvement with website and related social media.
He/She will also post content to the website and maintain quality control in conjunction with content generators. Manage ACCCRN.NET website content and functions including related communications/social media platforms; toolboxes; membership mailing list, and other elements as required. Work with website vendor (if necessary) to ensure quality control of upgrades. Assist in any other tasks or duties assigned by the Network Director and ACCCRN Indonesia Program Manager, or Country Director related to climate change work.
The ACCCRN Web and Membership Management Officer will work closely with the ACCCRN Network Director and Deputy Director, ACCCRN country anchors and content generators.
§ 3+ years of demonstrated experience in web management, digital communications, content development, information management, social media, brand strategy, and analysis;§ Experience in web management using website content management systems such as Drupal, WordPress or similar;
§ Experience working as part of a multi-disciplinary team with dedication to data-driven analysis, strategic thinking and decision-making;Strong familiarity with Microsoft Word/ Excel, Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Adobe Creative Suite, MailChimp and graphic design principles and practices;
§ Display a thorough understanding of the technical aspects of web and digital communications functionality, and in-depth knowledge of HTML, CSS, and content management, email marketing system, CRM, and digital assets management experience;
- BA/S or higher in Visual Communication Design and/or Information Technology specifically for web development, or similar field in web programming;
- Fluency in English verbal and written communication is essential;
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel are mandatory.
Please send your CV with position applied on the email subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy will be closed 20 June 2015 and only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us.
Human Resources Department
Mercy Corps Indonesia