The Faculty of Law of Gadjah Mada University – Recruitment For D3 Staff Non CPNS FH UGM June 2015
cdcindonesia.com – Spirit of co morning all job seekers, following job information coming from one of the top universities in Indonesia and is the Faculty of Law of Gadjah Mada University (UGM), that is Fakultas Hukum Universitas Gadjah Mada or Fakultas Hukum UGM.This faculty profile as you can see below.FH UGM was first established in 1946 and originally registered as Faculteit Hoekoem Balai Perguruan Tinggi Gadjah Mada (FH BPTGM). The Faculty of Law of UGM is located at Jl Sosio Justisia, Bulaksumur, Yogyakarta 5528. According to FH UGM, FH UGM now has 84 permanent lecturers with educational qualifications 23 doctoral (S3), 58 masters (S2), and 3 graduate (S1). To date, the Faculty host 2 undergraduate programs (S1), 6 master programs (S2) and 1 doctoral program (S3).
Due to strengthen its team, Fakultas Hukum Universitas Gadjah Mada currently seeking an exceptional individual to fill the following position
Tenaga Kependidikan Tidak Tetap FH UGM 2015
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
- Minimum age of 18 years old and the maximum age of 30 years old.
- D3 majoring in English or Communication Studies from a reputable university accredited A.
- Minimum GPA of 3.25.
- Maximum study period of 3 years.
- Good English language skills (active and passive) as indicated by the a valid results of TOEFL / IELTS (minimum TEOFL Like) from competent language institution.
- Operating knowledge of computer application, minimum Office program.
- Honest, diligent, conscientious and able to work in a team.
- Good looking and attitude.
- Physically and mentally healthy, as well as drug free as indicated by the medical certificate.
- Good behavior as indicated by Police Record (SKCK) and never sentenced to prison or confinement under a court decision already has permanent legal force, for committing a criminal offense.
- Preferably for those who have relevant experience.
- Not being tied to working with agencies / institutions.
Application should contains the below documents :
- Application letter addressed to Dekan Fakultas Hukum UGM (without stampt duty).
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Legalized copy of educational certificate and transcript.
- Color photograhp 3×4 cm.
- Waiver not being under contract with other agencies.
- Valid TOEFL/IELTS with minimum score of 475 from competent institution.
- Working reference (if it has).
- Medical certificate.
- Valid SKCK.
Note:To prep yourself in the exam CPNS 2015,To learn about CPNS test using CAT system, please register here.
For further information, please refer official source from LCDC FH UGM on following link below. Should you are interested and meet with minimum qualifications above, please send directly all required documents above (the application included in stopmap red) to Urusan Kepegawaian Fakultas Hukum UGM – Jl Sosio Yustisia No 1 Bulaksumur Yogyakarta 55281 Phone 0274-512781.Official information you can see through the official information.Info
Closing date 30 June 2015.All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.Only qualified, short-listed applicants will followed up.