The Faculty of Law of Gadjah Mada University – Recruitment For D3, PUMK Staff Non CPNS FH UGM February 2016
cdcindonesia.com – The spirit of co Morning jobseekers all, of the following job information coming from one Integration engaged in education and is the Faculty of Law of Gadjah Mada University, that is Fakultas Hukum Universitas Gadjah Mada or Fakultas Hukum UGM.This univesity profile you can see as follows.The Faculty was formed in 1946 and initially registered as Faculteit Hoekoem Balai Perguruan Tinggi Gadjah Mada (FH BPTGM).
Due to strengthen its team, Fakultas Hukum Universitas Gadjah Mada is pleased to announce the following vacancies for immediate recruitment.
Penerimaan Tenaga Kependidikan Tidak Tetap
FH UGM 2016
Pemegang Uang Muka Kerja (PUMK)
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
- Minimum age of 18 years with a maximum 30 years old.
- Background in Diploma (D3) degree in Accounting from a reputable college with an A accreditation.
- Have a GPA score min 3.25 (scale 4.00).
- The study period not exceeding 3 years.
- Able to use computer especially Microsoft Office.
- Honest, diligent, conscientious and able to work in a team.
- Good looking and good attitude.
- Physically and mentally healthy and free of narcotics, psychotropic and addictive substances (drugs), which is indicated by a medical certificate.
- Well-behaved and never sentenced to prison or confinement under a court decision already has permanent legal force, for committing a criminal offense, which is indicated by a SKCK from Police Department.
- Preferably for those who have experience.
- Not being tied to working with other agencies.
- Application should contains the below documents (added to the red envelopes):
- Application letter, written in black ink and addressed to Dekan Fakultas Hukum UGM (without stampt duty);
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Legalized copy of educational certificate;
- Legalized copy of transcript;
- Passport color photograph size 3×4 cm (2 sheets);
- Statement letter/Waiver not being under contract with other agencies;
- Working reference (if any);
- Medical certificate.
- Valid SKCK.
Note:To prep yourself in the exam CPNS 2016,To learn about CPNS test using CAT system, please register here.
For further information, please refer official source from SDM UGM on following link below. Should you are interested and meet with minimum qualifications above, please send all required documents above not later than 29 February 2016 to Urusan Kepegawaian Fakultas Hukum UGM – Jl Sosio Yustisia No 1 Bulaksumur Yogyakarta 55281 Phone 0274-512781.For official information you can see through the official information.Info
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.Only qualified, short-listed applicants will followed up.