cdcindonesia.com – We continue back job information coming from one of the companies engaged in the field of information technology and is a member of the Telkom Group (PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk), a state-owned company with its core business in Telecommunication, Information, Media & Edutainment, and Services (TIMES), that is PT Sigma Cipta Caraka or Telkomsigma.This company profile you can see as follows.Telkomsigma concentrates its business activities in the field of integrated and end to end ICT solutions. As of December 2014, Telkomsigma now has more than 1,300 trained staff spread in its offices in Jakarta, Tangerang, Bogor, Surabaya and Bali. Telkomsigma also supported by 4 subsidiaries, namely PT Sigma Solusi Integrasi, PT Signet Pratama, PT Sigma Metrasys Solutions, and PT Graha Telkomsigma. In terms of financial positions, Telkomsigma succeeded in posting overall improvement in its performance. According to TELKOM Group Consolidated Financial Statements (Unaudited) 9M 2014, Telkomsigma reported total assets of Rp 2,186 billion in the end of September 2014 or increased from Rp 1,890 billion in same period last year.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Sigma Cipta Caraka are currently taking applicants for the following position:
- Maximum age of 30 years old
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) in Computer Accounting, Accounting from a leading university with minimum GPA of 3.00 within 4.00 scales.
- At least 3 – 5 years of experience in the related field.
- Previous experience in the field of payroll process and HRMS software (Oracle E-Business Suites/PeopleSoft) will be an extra advantage.
- Strong knowledge regarding Employee Tax Regulation (PPH 21/26).
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word).
- Able to work under pressure.
- Willing to work overtime to meet deadline with minimum error (able to work on detail).
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Placement at Sigma Inno Office (Jakarta).
- Maximum age of 35 years old.
- Minimum education of Diploma (D3) or Bachelor’s Degree (S1) from respectable university majoring in Economics, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience in selling IT solutions as Account Executive/ Account Manager,
- Good level in English.
- Demonstrated good communication, commercial and negotiation skills.
- Able to handle customer and have strong relationship skill.
- High adaption and good manner (Positive attitude).
For further information, please refer official source from Telkomsigma on following link below. Should you meet the qualifications required, please submit your application by signing into Telkomsigma’s linked e-recruitment website www.recruitment.telkomsigma.co.id.Apply
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.Only short-listed candidates will be followed up.