SIMULTANEOUS INTERPRETATION SERVICES PANEL – INDONESIA and ENGLISH”
PRISMA (Australia-Indonesia Partnership for Promoting Rural Income through Support for Markets in Agriculture) is a multi-year program that is part of the Indonesian Government’s long term strategy to encourage economic growth. Supported by the Australian Government, the program aims to achieve a 30% increase in the net incomes of 300,000 male and female farmers in eastern Indonesian by 2018 by improving productivity, market access, and innovation. PRISMA focuses on major agriculture sectors in East Java, West Nusa Tenggara, East Nusa Tenggara, Papua and West Papua, We promote partnerships and help spur growth among value chain actors by reducing barriers and constraints within the agriculture sector.
To support program activities of PRISMA by providing high quality simultaneous interpretation services.
PRISMA intends to create a panel of suitably qualified and experienced service providers to provide high quality simultaneous interpretation services from Indonesian to English and English to Indonesian.
Actual work may be required at different locations across Eastern Indonesia and preference will be to use locally based interpreters where available to reduce travel costs.
How the Panel Works:
A panel arrangement is used for the procurement of regularly required goods or services. In a panel arrangement, a number of service providers are selected as being pre-qualified and able to supply the required goods or services to PRISMA.
A number of interpreters will be selected on the basis of their experience and qualifications and their details will be maintained on our Panel database.
When PRISMA requires interpretation services we will select one or more of the pre-qualified interpreters on our panel. The cost of each assignment will be based on the costs provided in your proposal.
be contracted through a simple Purchase Order.
Eligibility for this Panel is restricted to:
· Indonesian companies and organisations established in accordance with Indonesian laws and regulations; or
· Indonesian individuals operating as independent consultants in the open market; or
· Expatriates operating as independent consultants in the open market and working in Indonesia on legal work visas.
Registration of Interest:
· If you are interested in being part of the simultaneous interpretation services panel, please send an email to email@example.com<
· Please put Interpreter as the subject of your email.
· Application deadline is 17.00 in Surabaya (WIB), Indonesia, Tuesday, 8 September 2015
Office Procurement Team
Australia Indonesia Partnership for Promoting Rural
Income through Support for Markets in Agriculture
Jl. Margorejo Indah Blok A No. 535 | Surabaya, 60238 | Indonesia
O: +62 31 842 0473 | M: +62 82113634509 | Skype ID Tenders2 AIP-PRISMA
[Australian Aid Identifier colour]