Save the Children seeks Field Education Specialist based in Kupang
Save the Children is an international NGO and the world’s top independent charity for children in need. Since 1919, we have been fighting for children’s rights, saving their lives and providing hope for brighter futures worldwide. In Indonesia, Save the Children currently works in eleven provinces, has staff of approximately 250 local professionals, and programming in Child Protection, Education, Health and Nutrition, Disaster Risk Reduction, and Humanitarian Response. Save the Children in Indonesia is seeking to fill the following position:
FIELD EDUCATION SPECIALIST
1 position, based in Kupang
Code : FES
· The Field Education Specialist (FES) will be responsible for ensuring the technical quality of our education programs in NTT, this will consist of ensuring that projects are well targeted, well implemented, and achieve results.
· S/he will work with the Monitoring Evaluation and Learning (MEAL) Officer to ensure that the both education programs in ECCD center and Primary schools have strong MEAL systems that meet Save the Children International standards. This will include actively participating in yearly education program assessments such as Quality Learning Environment (QLE) for ECCD and Primary Schools and School Readiness Assessment (SRA).
· S/he will work closely with CERIA, BELAJAR and CERDAS teams, East NTT Project Manager and Education Advisor to provide strategic guidance, developing technical content on ECCD & primary education and monitor all program activities.
· S/he will provide technical assistance for CERIA program staff on the technical content.
· S/he will also represent Save the Children among key stakeholders at the district level, and cultivate strong relationships among key government officials, donors, and other stakeholders.
For more details please visit : http://indonesia.
Updated CV and application letter should be sent to recruitment.indonesia@
Please fill the “subject” column of the e-mails in this format: <FES><your name>
Closing date for application is up to 2 October2015
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)
Save the Children encourages qualified candidates to apply regardless of religion, race, gender, sexual orientation or disability
All recruitment practices and procedures reflect Save the Children’s commitment to protecting children from abuse