Results Measurement Manager (M&E)
Palladium develops and delivers solutions that create positive impact for communities, businesses, societies and economies. We transform lives and create enduring value by working with governments, corporations and non-profit organisations. Palladium is built on the idea that progress will be supported by four key pillars:
- International Development
- Strategy Execution Consulting
- Impact Investment
- Training and Events
We create positive impact through more than 100 current project’s with more than 2000 employees operating in over 90 countries.
Palladium is currently seeking a Results Measurement Manager. The position will run for three and a half years and will be based in Surabaya, Indonesia.
The Results Measurement Manager will be responsible for the implementation of the project’s results measurement system.
- Introducing an effective Results Measurement System. This will include a results measurement manual, a capacity building program, and assessment and remedial action processes in line with DFAT guidelines
- Clearing all intervention concept notes before they are submitted for management approval to ensure that they meet the compliance criteria of the project on impact, outreach, social inclusion, gender, and environment, value for money and the DCED Standard for Results Measurement;
- Overseeing regular capacity building measures of project staff to ensure that all implementation staff members are familiar with good practices related to assessing impact and measuring attribution;
- Preparing quarterly reports for management on outreach and other indicators attained by implementing partners
- Guiding implementation personnel in the preparation of results measurement plans and the identification of attribution strategies with a view to the appropriate use of survey instruments, the commissioning of surveys and research, the processing of the results of these surveys and the identification of remedial action;
- Overseeing the process leading to the project’s compliance with the DCED Standard for Results Measurement, including the formulation of relevant documentation, the organisation of mock audits and the eventual project audit by a certified DCED Results Measurement auditor;
- In collaboration with the Team Leader, preparing: public presentations, case studies, articles and materials for the project website on project impact and how impact is assessed and used for decision-making in the Project.
Qualifications and experience
- 5 or more years professional experience in monitoring and evaluating development projects, including the use of quantitative and qualitative research methods;
- Experience developing monitoring systems for development projects;
- A sound understanding of statistics and quantitative measurement through a variety of survey instruments and techniques in analysis;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Fluency in speaking, reading and writing in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Familiarity with the DECD standard on impact monitoring for private sector development projects;
- Familiarity with international donor systems and requirements;
- Experience working in the financial sector, preferably in agriculture finance.
- Experience: Intermediate Level
- Location: Surabaya, Indonesia
Closing date: 30 September 2015