cdcindonesia.com – Spirit of co morning all job seekers, following job information coming from one of the companies engaged in the fields of chemistry and is a new established company in Indonesia with core business in oleochemical industry, that is PT Unilever Oleochemical Indonesia or UOI.This company profile you can see as follows.PT Unilever Oleochemical Indonesia has oleochemical plant in Sei Mangkei Special Economic Zone Simalungung, North Sumatera Province. The plant will process oleochemicals from palm oil. Oleochemical commonly used in consumer good products, including soaps and detergents. According to Unilever Indonesia latest press release (published on 3 July 2013), the plant was build with total investment of Rp 1.5 trillion or equivalent with US$127.01 million.
In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Unilever Oleochemical Indonesia invites dynamic young professionals and high-power struggle to join as:
UOI Trainee Program
- Open for 2015 Graduates of Bachelor Degree (S1), majoring in one of these majors
- Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering for Supply Chain.
- Accounting for Finance.
- Strong academic result GPA > 3.30.
- Good English skill with TOEFL score > 450
- Willing to be relocated at Sei Magkei area – North Sumatera area.Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
For further information, please refer official source from ECC FT UGM on following link below. Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and send your application by online through www.ecc.ft.ugm.ac.id.apply
You can submit your application directly to 18th Career Day UGM 2015 that will held on 29-30 August 2015 at Grha Sabha Pramana UGM Yogyakarta. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be followed up.