PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk – Recruitment For Management Trainee Future Leader Program Unilever February 2016
cdcindonesia.com – We continue our return job information coming from one of the companies engaged in FMCG and is an Indonesian consumer goods (FMCG) giant and is a member of world leading consumer goods group, Unilever NV and Plc (Unilever Group), that is PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk or Unilever Indonesia (IDX:UNVR).This company profile profile you can see as follows.Unilever Group through Unilever Indonesia Holding BV holds 85% shares in Unilever Indonesia. Other 15% remaining shares in Unilever Indonesia was owned by public. Unilever Indonesia started its commercial operations in 1933 in Jakarta, as a soap factory under tha name of Zeepfabrieken N.V. Lever. Headquartered in Jakarta, Unilever Indonesia now has 8 factories located in Cikarang Bekasi West Java and Rungkut Surabaya East Java. Unilever Indonesia also supported by 2 central distribution centers, 10 depot warehouses, 30 area sales offices, 16 third party manufacturers and directly employs nearly 6,654 employee.In the third quarter of 2015 (3Q15, ended in 30 September 2015), Unilever Indonesia achieved positive financial performance. Despite of the economy slow down, Unilever Indonesia was able to record net sales of Rp27.54 trillion in 3Q 2015.
To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk are looking for qualified candidate to fill the positions
Unilever Future Leaders Program (UFLP) – Indonesia 2016 (Batch 1)
- UFLP Supply Chain – Job Number: 160002PK
- UFLP Marketing – Job Number: 1600027D
- UFLP Finance – Job Number: 1600027A
- UFLP Customer Development – Job Number: 160002PN
- Strong leadership skills.
- Background in Bachelor Degree (S1), majoring in
- Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Chemical Engineering (UFLP Supply Chain)
- All majors (UFLP Marketing, UFLP Finance and UFLP Customer Development).
- Grade Point Average GPA score
- GPA ≥ 3.00 (UFLP Supply Chain, UFLP Finance and UFLP Customer Development).
- GPA = 3.00 (UFLP Marketing).
- Professionals with max 2 years experience and open for 2016 graduates (or will be graduated).
For further information about this program, please refer official source from PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk on following link below. If these criteria perfectly describe you, please directly signing and submit your online application through Unilever’s linked e-Recruitment at UFLP Supply Chain – .UFLP Marketing – UFLP Finance – UFLP Customer Development.
The applications must be submitted before 28 February 2016.Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.