PT Toyota-Astra Motor – Recruitment For University Leadership Internship Program TAM Astra Group May 2015
cdcindonesia.com – We continue back job information coming from one of the companies engaged in automotive and is renowned as the largest and reputable automotive company in Indonesia, that is PT Toyota-Astra Motor or TAM.This company profile you can see as follows.PT Toyota-Astra Motor is a multinaltional joint venture company between PT Astra International Tbk (Astra Group – Indonesia) and Toyota Motor Corporation (TMC – Japan), respectively 51% and 49%. Starting out in 1971, PT Toyota-Astra Motor was founded as a sole agent of Toyota in Indonesia. In 2003, Astra Group and TMC reorganized Toyota’s business in Indonesia through 2 companies, namely PT Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indonesia (TMMIN) to focus on manufacturing and export of Toyota brand vehicles (Astra Group: 5%, TMC: 95%) and Toyota-Astra Motor to focus on distribution.
In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Toyota Astra Motor seeks extraordinarily talented individuals to seize theese internship opportunities
Toyota-Astra Motor University Leadership Internship Program (TULIP)
- Last semester undergraduate students (6th semester/8th semester), majoring in
- Economic, Business Administration, Management.
- Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Informatics Engineering, etc.
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology.
- Strong academic results: minimum GPA of 3.00 on a 4.00 grade scale.
- Willing to take full-time internship program for approximately 3 months (Mid-June 2015 until September 2015).
- Follow and pass all selection process held by PT Toyota-Astra Motor at Jakarta (psycotest, FGD, presentation, interview).
- Strong interest to build career at PT Toyota-Astra Motor.
For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. Should you meet all of the requirements above, please apply directly through PT Toyota-Astra Motor – Jobstreet.apply
The applications must be submitted before 15 May 2015.All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be followed up.