PT Telkom Akses – Recruitment For S1, Personal Assistant Telkom Group December 2015
cdcindonesia.com – We continue back job information coming from one of the companies engaged in the field of technology and is an established information technology (IT) company in Indonesia with core business in 3 product portofolios: construction, services and trade in the field of telecommunication, that is PT Telkom Akses or PTTA.The company profile you can see as follows.Telkom Akses is an integral part of state-owned telecommunication giant PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Persero) Tbk (Telkom Group). At present, Telkom Group controls 100% shares in Telkom Akses, with 100% of ownership. Headquartered in Jakarta, Telkom Akses now has 5 operational areas: regional area Sumatera, regional area Jakarta – Banten, regional area West Java – Central Java, regional area East Java – Bali – Mataram – Kupang and regional area Kalimantan – Sulawei – Maluku – Papua.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Telkom Akses offer opportunities to highly talented people to build their professional career in telecommunication industry as :
- Candidate holds at least a Bachelor Degree (S1) of any major from a reputable university.
- Good level in English and one of the Chinese, Korean, Japanese languages is a must.
- Strong analytical and systematical thinking related to fiber optic technology and telecommunication.
- Good skills in writing and creating presentation material.
- Have a good competencies and experience in communication and public relation.
- Able to write news and all things related to news.
- Good knowledge about corporate regulations.
- Experience in the field of corporate secretary.
- Have a good skill in the field of secretariat.
For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. If you are interested in working at Telkom Akses and have met the requirements as mentioned above please submit your application directly through Jobstreet’s System at Telkom Akses – Jobstreet and clicking apply now in preferred position.apply
Closing date 10 January 2016.All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.