PT Telekomunikasi Selular – Recruitment For Great People Trainee Program Telkomsel June 2015
cdcindonesia.com – We continue back job information coming from one of the leading telecom companies in Indonesia and is the country’s strongest mobile phone (cellular) operator with maintains 50% market share amongst big 3 mobile phone operators in Indonesia, that is PT Telekomunikasi Selular or Telkomsel.The telecommunications company profile you can see as follows.Telkomsel is a strategic subsidiary company of state-owned telecommunication giant, PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk (Telkom Group). At present, Telkomsel is 65% owned by Telkom Group and 35% by Singapore Telecom Mobile Pte Ltd (SingTel Group). Headquartered in Jakarta, Telkomsel now has 88 GraPARI offices spread in all over Indonesia. Telkomsel has shown another solid performance in 2014 with a significant growth in total revenues and net income. According to Telkomsel Annual Report 2014, total revenue grew considerably to Rp88.25 trillion, from Rp60 trillion in the previous year. Total net income went up by 12% from Rp 17.34 trillion 2013 to Rp 19.40 trillion in 2014.
- Telkomsel Great Trainee Program is a 6 months of development program for Bachelor’s Fresh Graduate through on-the-job learning methods. The Program offering to be Telkomsel’s Employee after pass the program.
- Maximum age of 26 years old.
- Minimum Bachelor (S1) Degree majoring in Management, Business, Informatics / Computer Engineering, Information System, and Industrial Engineering.
- Strong academic results with a GPA score min 3.00 (scale 4.00).
- Minimum TOEFL score 500 or TOEIC score 650 (from certified institution).
- Possess excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Willing to be placed in all over Indonesia.