PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk – Recruitment For Great People Trainee Program Telkom Group June 2016
cdcindonesia.com -The following job information comes from one of the companies telekomunikas in Indonesia, namely:PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk – Telkom (IDX:TLKM) or abbreviated as “PT Telkom Indonesia (Persero) Tbk” is the largest public-listed companies in Indonesia, based in Bandung West Java and running business in the field of integrated telecommunication, information, media, edutainment, and services (TIMES) services. Together with its 10 direct subsidiaries and 22 indirect subsidiaries, PT Telkom Indonesia (Persero) Tbk concentrates its business activities in providing fixed wireline connections, fixed wireless connections, mobile communications services, networking and interconnection services and Internet and data communication services. Telkom Indonesia also offers various information, media and edutainment services, including managed services based on cloud and server, e-Commerce, e-Payment services and IT enabler, and other portal services.
- Has completed a period of study, accompanied by:
- Diploma or Certificate of Graduation (SKL).
- Not older than 24 years (for S1) or 27 years (for S2) of age (per 1 June 2016).
- Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 on a 4.00 grade scale (for S1) or 3.50 on a 4.00 grade scale (for S2).
- Attach a certificate TOEFL ITP.
- Willing to be placed throughout the working area of PT Telkom Indonesia.
- Willing to undergo a period of a bond for two (2) years.
- Education Programs:
- Telecommunication Engineering, Electro Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Psychology (Special for S2), Informatics Engineering / Information Systems, Statistics, Accounting, Management / Business Administration, Law, and Visual Communication Design.