PT Surveyor Indonesia (Persero) – Recruitment For Product Development PTSI March 2016
cdcindonesia.com – Job came from one survey company in Indonesia owned by the state, namely: PT Surveyor Indonesia (Persero) – PTSI is a state-owned company specialize in independent assurance services located in Jakarta. The Company running business in the field of assurance services, encompassing survey, assessment, appraisal, inspection, auditing, monitoring and also consulting services. Its business line include Oil & Gas and Petrochemicals, Energy and Generating Systems, Minerals and Coal, Industry and FaciIity, Government and Institutions, and Public Service Safety and Services Certification. PT Surveyor Indonesia (Persero) is majority owned by the Indonesian government, with 85.12% of ownership.
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, PT Surveyor Indonesia (Persero) are seeking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to join as
- Minimum S1 degree in any engineering discipline.
- Required experience for minimum 1 year in the related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong excellent skill with internal and external client.
- Proficient in Computer, minimum familiar with Microsoft Office application.
- Strong sense of analytical thinking and able to process a balace of theoretical and practical exposure.
- Advantage for candidate who have experience in writting proposal.
- Able to work over time under tigh deadlines.
- Willing to be placed in Jakarta.
Note:For those of you who want to join and get information bumn company in 2016, can be please register here.
For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. If you are interest and meet the requirement that needed, please submit your online application directly via Jobstreet’s system at PTSI – Jobstreet and clicking apply now in preferred position.apply
Closing date 15 April 2016.Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.