PT Sigma Cipta Caraka – Recruitment For Systems Analyst Telkomsigma Telkom Group January 2016
cdcindonesia.com – The spirit of fellow job seekers all morning, the following job information coming from one of the companies engaged in the field of technology and is an established and experienced information technology company (ICT) in Indonesia with core business in the integrated end to end ICT services, that is PT Sigma Cipta Caraka or Telkomsigma.The company profile you can see as follows.Telkomsigma is a member of large telecommunication services group PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk (Telkom Group). Telkomsigma is fully-owned by PT Multimedia Nusantara (TelkomMetra), a directly-owned subsidiary of Telkom Group. Originally established in Indonesia as an IBM chosen partner in 1987 and started its business by selling hardware to local banks in Indonesia.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Sigma Cipta Caraka are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :
- Background in Bachelor Degree (S1) in Computer Science, Information Technology.
- Minimum 5 years of experience and 2 years as system analyst.
- Strong knowledge and skill in: J2EE, Oracle Database (10g/11g)
- Have a good knowledge of design pattern, security, clustering and performance test.
- Strong lnowledge in Java framework, Database design, SDLC, and SOA architecture.
- Have a good knowledge of Oracle ADF 10g, Jasper Report, Oracle Application Server/WebLogic, ApacheDS, and My SQL will be an extra advantage.
- Willing to be stationed in BSD Serpong South Tangerang.
For further information, please refer official source from CDC Telkom University on following link below. Interested candidates who meet the above qualification may submit with the position applied on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org.For official information you can see through the official information.Info
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.Only short-listed candidates will be followed up.