PT PGN LNG Indonesia – Recruitment For SHE Staff PGN Group October 2015
The spirit of fellow job seekers all morning, the following job information coming from one of the gas companies in Indonesia and is a rapid growing Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) company in Indonesia, that is PT PGN LNG Indonesia or PGN LNG. PGN LNG is owned and managed by PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk (PGN Group), a leading state-owned gas utility company, that is PT PGN LNG Indonesia or PGN LNG.The company profile you can see as follows.In 2012, PGN Group established PT PGN LNG Indonesia with core business in LNG midstream business, including processing, transportation, storage and trading. Headquartered in Jakarta, PGN LNG now has Floating Storage and Regasification Unit (FSRU) in offshore Lampung (located 21 km off the coast of Labuhan Maringgai) with total capacity of 1.5 to 2 MTPA and regasification capacity of 240 MMSCFD. As of the end of 2014, PGN LNG’s total assets amounted to US$435 millions, compated with US$ 30 million at the end of 2013.
Inline with its continued expansion program, PT PGN LNG Indonesia is looking for talented people and the best candidates to join as positions below:
Safety Health Environment Staff (Code : SHE STAFF)
- Minimum S1 (Engineering Department).
- Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.85 on a 4.0 grade scale (for PTN) or 3.00 on a 4.0 grade scale (for PTS).
- Maximum age of 27 years old.
- Have a good health.
- Minimum 2 years of experience, preferably experienced in handling:
- occupational Health and Safety Management System.
- Environmental and Quality Management System .
- Oil Spill Contingency Plan.
- Permitting and environmental reporting.
- Familiar with gas or LNG industry.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and internet applications.
- Active in English language with minimum TOEFL score of 450.
- Strong interpersonal skill to establish a good relationship.
- Strong analytical skill.
Note: For those of you who are interested in working at energy companies such as PGN LNGa, just to better understand the ins and outs of the energy company, please register here.
For further information, please refer official source from Petromindo on following link below. To those who qualified please do not hesitate to apply. Please send your application letter, updated CV and other supporting documents to Human Resources Manager, email : email@example.com.For official information you can see through the official information.Info
Closing date 14 October 2015.Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.