PT Petrosea Tbk – Recruitment For D3, S1 HSE Admin, Project Planner Petrosea May 2015
cdcindonesia.com – We resume the job to the best information comes from one of the companies engaged in mining and is a trusted and reliable public-listed company in Indonesia that runs in full service mining and support solutions for coal, oil and natural gas industry, that is PT Petrosea Tbk or Petrosea.This company profile you can see as follows.). The Company was established in 1972 and listed in the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) in 1990 under ticker code PTRO. Headquartered in Jakarta, Petrosea now is a subsidiary company of a major energy company in Indonesia, PT Indika Energy Tbk. At present, Petrosea is 69.801% owned by PT Indika Energy Tbk, 10.45 % owned by Lo Kheng Hong, and 19.75% owned by public. According to Petrosea Annual Report 2014 Petrosea booked USD 348 millions in global sales in in the full year of 2014. This reflected a 3.36% decrease from USD 361.1 millions in 2013.
Due to facing the fast business growth and achieving the Company’s long-term goals, PT Petrosea Tbk invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
- Minimum Bachelor (S1) holder in Engineering.
- Previous experience as project planner for at least 5 years (10 years of experience will be highly prioritized).
- Proven track record of performing a Planners role in projects in multidisciplinary EPC projects encompassing a multi-cultural workforce with the use of International Subcontractors.
- Willing to work overtime to meet with Project deadlines
- Willing to work onsite (and have experience in) in extreme remote areas with limited facilities.
- Comprehensive knowledge of planning principles and practices.
- Must possess an in depth knowledge of the Engineering, Procurement, and Construction process as well as extensive experience in construction methods.
- Able to work multitasking (project engineering, scheduling, budgeting, commercial, etc.)
- Able to supervise and evaluate the work of subordinates.
- Maximise project margins by ensuring all EPC works are resourced and sequenced
- Minimise re-work by being involved in constructability reviews.
- Technical knowledge of Primavera P3, MS Access and Office Suite.
- Assignment: Central Kalimantan.
- Minimum Diploma (D3) holder, preferably majoring in Occupational HSE / K3.
- At least 1 year of experience in the field of HSE.
- Willing to work overtime to meet the objectives, sometimes required to work extended hours in the event of an emergency and as ordered by HSE Manager.
- Assignment: Jakarta.
For further information, please refer official source from Petromindo on following link below. If you think you have met the requirements above, please submit your updated resume, recent photograph not later than 30 May 2015 to email@example.com (Maximum file size of 350kb in Microsoft Word or PDF format).For official information you can see through the official information.Info
Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step.