PT Pertamina (Persero) – Recruitment For SVP Contract Employee Batch 3 Pertamina September 2016
cdcindonesia.com – Job information comes from one of the companies engaged in the energy sector, namely:PT Pertamina (Persero) – Pertamina is Indonesia’s national Petroleum corporation wholly-owned by the Indonesian Government (through the Minister of State-Owned Enterprise (SOE) as the Shareholder Proxy). Together with 25 Subsidiaries, 6 Associate Companies, and 6 Joint Ventures, Pertamina performing business in the field of integrated energy industry, both upstream and downstream activities. Pertamina’s business include oil and natural gas, renewable and new energy. As of December 2015, Pertamina’s operations are supported by a total of 6 Refinery Units, 8 Marketing Operation Regions, 591 LPG Filling Stations, 63 Aviation Fuel Depot, 19 LPG Terminals, 3 Lube Oil Blending Plant (LOBP), 112 Fuel Terminals, 1,972 Gas Pipelines, 5,270 Public Fuel Filling Stations (SPBU), 34 Fuel Gas Filling Stations (SPBG), 135 Special Terminals, 214 Harbours, 19 SPM (Single Point Mooring), 17 STS (Ship to Ship), 12 CBM (Central Buoy Mooring) and directly employs nearly 14,563 staff.
To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Pertamina (Persero) invites potential candidates who meet the following requirements to fill the positions of
Secretary to Vice President (Contract Employee) – Batch 3 ( SECVPR1603 )
- Education Background:
- Background in Diploma Degree (D3) Secretary (preferred) or Bachelor Degree (S1).
- Skills and competence:
- Have a good knowledge and strong understanding about the archival guidelines.
- Strong understanding and have expertise in the correspondence and archives.
- Have a good service oriented attitude with a friendly and attractive appearance.
- Able to communicate well and smoothly (communicative).
- Fluent in English (oral and written).
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), data processing and Internet applications.
- At least 5 years of experience as an Executive Secretary.
- Employment Status:
- Full Contract / PWT with maximum 2 years of contract period.
Note: For those of you who are interested in working at energy companies such as PT Pertamina (Persero), just to better understand , guidance, secret and outs of the energy company, please register here.
For more detail information on the requirement, please refer official source from PT Pertamina (Persero) on following link below. Candidates meeting to above qualification are welcome to apply, please kindly submit your application directly through Pertamina’s e-recruitment system at http://recruitment.pertamina.com/PHEUI/Pages/jobs/Default.aspxClosing date 11 September 2016.source
Application will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will receive responses.