Lowongan Kerja September 2016

PT Pertamina Geothermal Energy – Recruitment For Professional Program PGE Pertamina Group May 2016


Jangan lupa confirmasi via e-mail untuk bisa Informasi Lowongan terkirim ke e-mail kamu.
PT Pertamina Geothermal Energy,  lowongan kerja PT Pertamina Geothermal Energy,  pertamina geothermal lowongan, pertamina geothermal ulubelu, pertamina geothermal energy karaha bodas, pertamina geothermal kaskus

cdcindonesia.com -The following job opportunities come from one of these companies come from one of the companies engaged in the energy sector, namely:PT Pertamina Geothermal Energy – PGE or referred to as “Pertamina GE” is a reputable renewable energy company in Indonesia with rapid business expansion. Pertamina GE has its business activities focused in geothermal energy utilization. Its business include exploration and production of steam and electricity generation. Geothermal energy is a thermal energy generated and stored in the Earth. Indonesia has potential the pollution-free geothermal energy of 29,038 MWe or equivalent with 40% of world’s potential geothermal energy. Pertamina GE is a member of PT Pertamina (Persero) or Pertamina Group, the national oil company of Indonesia. Currently, the majority of Pertamina GE’s shares are owned by Pertamina Group (90.06%) and the remaining is held by PT Pertamina Dana Ventura (9.94%).
To achieve the company vision, to become world-class geothermal energy enterprise, PT Pertamina Geothermal Energy invites potential candidates who meet the following requirements to fill the positions of

Senior Supervisor Government & Public Relation ( PGE/GPR/02 )


  • Maximum age of 45 years old per 1 December 2016.
  • Minimum S1 from all academic major.
  • Computer literate (MS Office).
  • Fluent in English (oral and written), TOEFL score min 500.
  • Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of Public Relation, CSR, Government Relation.
  • Placement area :  Ulubelu Geothermal Area- Tanggamus Lampung.

For further information, please refer official source from PT Pertamina (Persero) on following link below. If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please register and submit your application directly to Pertamina’s e-recruitment system at www.recruitment.pertamina.com.source
Closing date 25 May 2016. Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.

Community Development Career Indonesia

Share on Google

Lowongan Kerja Lainnya

Comments are currently closed.