PT Permodalan Nasional Madani (Persero) – Recruitment For HR Recruitment Staff PNM October 2016
cdcindonesia.com – The following job information comes from one of the companies engaged in engaged in microfinance, namely:PT Permodalan Nasional Madani (Persero) – PT PNM (Persero) or referred to as “PNM” is a well-established state-owned company in Indonesia, running business in financial services industry. PNM has core competencies in financing and assistance of micro small business. Its business include financing services, management services and the capacity building program, and venture capital financing services. PNM was formed in 1999 under the Government Regulation No 38 of 1999 dated 29 May 1999. PT Permodalan Nasional Madani (Persero) is a state owned company whose shares are fully-owned by the Government of Indonesia. Based in Jakarta, PNM runs its business through 26 branch offices, 4 sub-branch offices, 97 cluster offices, and 578 micro finance units (ULaMM) spread across Indonesia (as of December 2014). The Company’s head office is registered at Gedung Arthaloka Lt 1, 6, 8, 10 and 15 – Jl Jend Sudirman Kav 2, Jakarta 10220.
- Minimum education of Bachelor Degree (S1) in Psychology.
- Maximum age of 28 years old.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as HR Recruitment Staff in psychology bureau or as HR Admin Staff in financial institution.
- Familiar with psychological tests tools.
- Have the ability to conduct psychology administration and scoring of test results.
- Mastering Microsoft Office / Open Office (Word and Excel).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented, thorough, critical and responsive.
- Familiar with local language and cultures