PT Pelindo Daya Sejahtera – Recruitment SMA, SMK Staff Pelindo 3 Group July 2015
cdcdindonesia.com – Spirit of co morning all job seekers, following job information that is engaged in employment services and a rapidly expanding port services company in Indonesia, that is PT Pelindo Daya Sejahtera or PDS.This company profile you can see as follows.PT Pelabuhan Indonesia III (Persero) is a state-owned port operator with operational area covers 7 provinces, consist of East Java, Central Java, Central Kalimantan, South Kalimantan, Bali, West Nusa Tenggara, and East Nusa Tenggara. According to Pelindo 3’s company profile, PT Pelabuhan Indonesia III (Persero) holds 90% shares in PDS. Other remaining shares in PDS was owned by Koperasi Pegawai Pelindo III. PDS was established in 2014 to manages outsourcing labor (outsourcing) of PT Pelabuhan Indonesia III (Persero). Previously, outsourcing labor at Pelindo 3 work under cooperative of Pelindo 3.
Due to strengthen its team, PT Pelindo Daya Sejahtera currently is seeking highly qualified professional candidates who are willing to work in a team and challenging environtment for following positions
Code : PS-02E
- Male, Single, with the minimum age of 18 years old and not more than 23 years old per 1 May 2015.
- Minimum SMA/equivalent.
- Minimum height of 168 cm, proportional weight.
- Not pierced, not tattooed, not color blind and not wearing glasses/soft lenses.
- Drug free.
- Have sporting achievements is favorable.
- Certified Gada Pratama is favorable.
- Placement area : Surabaya.
Staff – Teknologi Informasi (TI)
Code : TI-01
- Male, maximum age of 35 years old.
- Minimum SMK in the field of Computer Network, Hardware, Electronics Engineering.
- Preferable experienced in the related field.
- High integrity, discipline and be responsible.
- Preferable local resident and living in same city as work location.
- Placement area : Kumai, Kotabaru, Cilacap, Banyuwangi, Benoa (Denpasar) and Lembar (Mataram).
Application should contains the below documents :
- Application letter.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Copy of resident ID Card.
- Recent photograph 4×6 (1 sheet)
- Copy of SKCK.
- Copy of ID Card.
- Copy of diploma and transcript/SKHU.
- Medical certificate (including not color blind and good hearing) from Government Hospitals or Puskesmas.
- Working reference (if any).
For further information, please refer official source from PT Pelindo Daya Sejahtera on following link below. If you are interested and competent in accordance with the requirements, please send all required documenta above to PT Pelindo Daya Sejahtera – Jl Perak Timur 480 Surabaya 60165. Please mark a position code on top right corner of your application envelope.For information on procedures and application procedures you can see melalaui official information.Info
The closing date of proposal submission is 31 July 2015.Please ensure your contact telephone number included in your CV. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.