PT Pelat Timah Nusantara Tbk – Recruitment For Management Trainee Latinusa May 2015
cdcindonesia.com – We continue back to the best job information from us to you all, following job information comes from one of the companies engaged in manufacturing and is a rapidly expanding tinplate manufacturing company in Indonesia established in 1982 located in Cilegon Banten, that is PT Pelat Timah Nusantara Tbk or Latinusa.This company profile you can see as follows.In 2009, Latinusa went public and the Company’s shares were listed under ticker code NIKL. At present, Latinusa is 55% owned by Japan Consortium (35% by Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corp, 10% by Mitsui & Co Ltd, 5% by 35 % Nippon Steel Sumikin Bussan and 5% by Metal One Corporation). The remaining 45% interest in Latinusa is owned by PT Krakatau Steel (Persero) Tbk, 20.09%; PT Baruna Inti Lestari, 5.005%; and Public, 19.905%. In 2014, Latinusa’s net sales reported 5.53% down, from Rp 55.95 trillion in 2012 to Rp 51.01 trillion, while Company’s net profit declined by 16% to Rp 4.83 trillion from Rp 5.78 trillion.
As part of the Company’s business expansion, PT Pelat Timah Nusantara Tbk invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
Management Trainee in Sales Division (Code: MTSD)
- Single, with maximu age of 27 years old.
- Minimum education of Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Industrial Engineering.
- Strong academic results : minimum GPA of 2.85 (PTN) and 3.00 (PTS) on a 4.0 grade scale.
- Advantage for candidate who have experience in the field of sales.
- Fresh Graduate are encourage to apply.
- Excellent oral and written English.
- High integrity, credibility, openness, care and good team work.
- Willing to be placed in Jakarta Office
For further information, please refer official source from ITB Career Center on following link below. If you feel you are the one who have those requirement above, please register directly through www.karir.itb.ac.id.Apply
. Closing date 20 May 2015.All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only selected candidates will be notified to join recruitment process.