PT Pegadaian (Persero) – Recruitment For D3, Secretary of the Board of Directors Pegadaian March 2016
cdcindonesia.com -The following job information comes one of the financial sector, namely: PT Pegadaian (Persero) or Pegadaian is an established and experienced state-owned financial services company in Indonesia with core business in pawning loan services. Pegadaian has its business activities focused in three sectors: financing, gold and various services. PT Pegadaian (Persero) is a non listed state-owned company and is 100% by the Indonesian Government. Pegadaian has its legal domicile in Jakarta and runs its business through 12 regional offices, 725 branch offices, 3.731 unit offices spread across Indonesia (as of December 2014). The state-owned pawning loan company also directly employs nearly 12,591 employees.
- Maximum age of 27 years old (per 32 January 2016).
- Minimum requirement of Associate Degree (D3) in Secretary with GPA min. 2.75 within 4.00 scales.
- Good looking.
- Single/not married.
- Proficient in computer literacy (Office program)
- Good English language skills – Oral and Written.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Secretary.
- Required application documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Passport color photograph 4×6 (4 sheets);
- Full-body color photograph (2 sheets);
- Copy of valid ID Card (1 sheet);
- Legalized copy of academic certificate (1 sheet, temporary degree verification statements/SKL are allowed);
- Legalized copy of academic transcript (1 sheet);
- Valid SKCK;
- Drug-free certificate from BNN/Hospital.