PT Indosat Tbk – Recruitment For D3,Asset Strategic Project Officer Indosat June – July 2015
Spirit of co morning all job seekers, following job information comes from one of the companies engaged in telecommunications and is the second largest cellular operator in Indonesia with currently around 63 million active cellular subscribers (62.4 million prepaid subscribers and 0.8 millions post paid subscribers) as at the end of December 2014, that is PT Indosat Tbk or Indosat.The telecommunications company profile you can see as follows.As of December 2014, Ooredoo Group (the fourth-biggest telecommunications company in the Middle East and Africa) holds 65% shares in Indosat through Ooredoo Asia Pte. Ltd. The remaining 35% interest in Indosat is owned by the Government of Indonesia, 14.29%; Skagen AS, 5.49%; and public, 15.29%. In terms of financial positions, Indosat has a stable financial performance in 2014. Indosat booked Rp 24,085.01 billion in total revenues in 2014.
In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Indosat Tbk invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
VAC5026 – Asset Strategic Project Officer ( Contract Based )
- Minimum Diploma (D3) holder in Business Administration in Telecommunication.
- Basic understanding of asset life cycle management and Project Management.
- Good communication in both English and Bahasa Indonesia (verbal and written).
For further information, please refer official source from PT Indosat Tbk
on following link below. To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application by signing into Indosat’s linked erecruitment website www.careers.indosat.com.apply
Closing date 5 July 2015.All applications will be treated confidentially.Only selected candidates will be notified to join recruitment process.
Lowongan Kerja Lainnya
- PT Perikanan Nusantara (Persero) – Recruitment For SMA, SMK, D3 Fresh Graduate Program Perinus June 2015 www.panoramio.comcdcindonesia.com - We continue back job information coming from one of the fishi...
- PT XL Axiata Tbk – Recruitment For Officer, Specialist, Manager XL Axiata June 2015
Spirit of co morning all job seekers, following we would like to convey to you all the job in...
- Pemkab Klaten – Recruitment For SMA, SMK, D3, S1, Specialist NON PNS RSUD Bagas Waras Klaten July 2015 indojobhunter.comcdcindonesia.com - Spirit of co morning all job seekers, following job info...
- PT Mandiri Tunas Finance – Recruitment For D3, S1 Staff, Officer, Analyst MTF Mandiri Group September 2015
The spirit of fellow job seekers all morning, the following job information coming from one o...
- PT Bina Pertiwi – Recruitment For D3,Fresh Graduate Officer, SPV Bina Pertiwi UT Astra Group June 2015
We continue back job information coming from one of the companies engaged in the field of agr...
- PT Bhanda Ghara Reksa (Persero) – Recruitment For Fresh Graduate, Experienced Staff BGR October 2015 Good morning fellow job seekers of all, the following job information coming from one of the comp...