PT Indonesia Power – Recruitment For Fresh Graduate Program Batch II PLN Group June – August 2015
cdcindonesia.com – We continue back job information coming from one of Indonesia’s leading energy companies and is a reputable company in Indonesia that deals with electric power industry, that is PT Indonesia Power or Indonesia Power.This company profile you can see as follows.PT Indonesia Power was formed in 1995 and originally registered as PT PLN Pembangkitan Tenaga Listrik Jawa-Bali I. In 2000, the Company transformed into PT Indonesia Power. The Company is based in Jakarta and now operates 8 Generating Business Units (GBU), 1 Maintenance Business Unit (MBU), 4 Operation, Maintenance Business Units (OMBU) and directly employs nearly 3,463 dedicated staff. The Company also supported by 4 subsidiaries, and 2 affiliates.
To achieve the company vision, becoming a public company with a world-class performance and environment-friendly, PT Indonesia Power invites the best young Indonesian people to seize theese career opportunities
Recruitment PT Indonesia Power Batch II 2015
- Diploma Degree (D3) in Mechanical Engineering (DME) concentration in Production Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Energy Convertion, Industrial Machinery, Metallurgical, Production and Maintenance Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Mechanic Technology, Production Mechanical Engineering, Maintenance and Repair Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Mechanical Engineering.
- Diploma Degree (D3) in Electro Engineering (DEL) concentration in Power Lines, Industrial Electro Engineering, Power System Engineering, Electricity Power Engineering, Industrial Electro, Energy, Electricity Power System, Power System, Electricity Engineering, Mechanical System Settings, Electro Engineering, Electricity Electro.
- 3Diploma Degree (D3) in Instrument Control Engineering (DIC) concentration in Electronics and Instrumentation, Physics Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Physics Engineering, Industrial Electronics Engineering, Industrial Electronics Engineering, Control Engineering, Mechatronics, Control System Engineering, Electronics Engineering and Control, Industrial Automation Engineering.
- Male, born in 1989 and thereafter.
- Not married and willing to not get married during their Pre-service Training Program.
- Strong academic results with cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) ≥ 2.75.
- Physically and mentally healthy.
- Drug free.
- Willing to be placed in all working unit of PT Indonesia Power.
- Willing to undergo
- Association Office for 5 (five) years since followed Pre-service Training Program.
For further informatio, please refer official source from PT Indonesia Power on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit the career menu of Indonesia Power on www.erecruitment.indonesiapower.co.id.apply
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only qualified candidate match with the above mentioned qualifications will be followed up.