Lowongan Kerja Desember 2016

PT Elnusa Tbk – Recruitment For Quality Control Quality Assurance Engineer Elnusa December 2015

ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS :



Jangan lupa confirmasi via e-mail untuk bisa Informasi Lowongan terkirim ke e-mail kamu.
PT Elnusa Tbk - Recruitment For Quality Control Quality Assurance Engineer Elnusa December 2015
industri.bisnis.com

cdcindoensia.com – The spirit of fellow job seekers all morning, the following job information coming from one of the companies engaged in the oil and is a trusted energy services company in Indonesia, that is PT Elnusa Tbk or Elnusa.The company profile you can see briefly as follows.Elnusa is a public-listed company and its shares are listed on the stock exchange (IDX) since 2008 under reference code of ELSA. At present, the national oil company of Indonesia PT Pertamina (Persero) is the majority shareholder in Elnusa with a 41.1 percent stake. The remaining 58.9 percent stake in Elnusa are owned by Pertamina Pension Fund, 17.8 percent, PT Prudential Life Assurance-REF, 9.4 percent; and public, 31.67percent. Elnusa is based in Jakarta and its head office is registered at Graha Elnusa, 16th Floor Jl TB Simatupang Kav 1 B Jakarta 12560.According to Elnusa’s Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Elnusa managed to record a total operating revenues of Rp 4.2 trillion in 2014. This reflected an 2.7% increased from Rp 4.1 trillion in 2013. Total net profit went up by 73.2% from Rp238.1 billion in 2013 to Rp412.4 billion in 2014.
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, PT Elnusa Tbk invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows

QA QC Engineer

Requirements

  • Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Marine Engineering or equivalent.
  • Required experience for minimum 5 years in the related field from oil and gas industry or EPC industry.
  • Preferably staff (non-managemenr and non-supervisor) specializing in Quality Control/Quality Assurance in Construction project.
  • Willing to be placed in Kemayoran (Jakarta).
  • Contract and temporary position(s) available.

Note: For those of you who are interested in working at energy companies such as PT Elnusa Tbk, just to better understand , guidance, secret and outs of the energy company, please register here.

For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. Should you interested and meet all requirements above, please apply directly by registration through Jobstreet’s System at Elnusa – Jobstreet and clicking apply in preferred position.apply
Closing date 27 December 2015.All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.

Community Development Career Indonesia

Share on Google

Lowongan Kerja Lainnya

Comments are currently closed.