PT Darma Henwa Tbk – Recruitment For D3, S1 Fresh Graduate Development Program PTDH September 2016
cdcindonesia.com -The spirit of co morning all job seekers, the following job information comes from one of the mining companies, namely:PT Darma Henwa Tbk – Darma Henwa commonly abbreviated as “PTDH” is a reputable public-listed company in Indonesia that is involved in the field of integrated mining industry. PTDH has core competencies in mining contractor, general mining and maintenance of equipment. PTDH started operations in 1991 and its shares were listed on Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) on 26 September 2007 with the ticker code “DEWA”. As of December 2015, the shareholders composition of Darma Henwa consist of Zurich Assets International Ltd (21.61%), Goldwave Capital Limited (17.68%), and public (60.71%).
In line with its vision, to be the preferred regional integrated mining services company, PT Darma Henwa Tbk are currently taking applicants for the following positions:
Fresh Graduate Development Program (Code : FGDP)
- Male and Female with a maximum age of 27 years.
- Minimum Education od Diploma or Bachelor Degree (D3/S1) from reputable university with a minimum GPA of 2.75, majoring in Civil Engineering, Geodesy Engineering, Mining Engineering, Electro Engineering and Geological Engineering.
- Fresh graduate or last year student who will be graduating maximum in November. Candidates with maximum 1 year of experience are welcome to apply.
- Indonesian nationality (WNI), proved by valid identity card.
- Actively involved in organization/extracurricular activities and have experience as a leader in the group.
- Able to work under pressure, and readily adapt to change.
- Willing to be placed throughout the working area of PT Darma Henwa Tbk.
For further information, please refer official source from Petromindo on following link below. To those who qualified please do not hesitate to apply. Interested candidates need to register online to http://www.ptdh.co.id/content/career-opportunities and cc your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject: “FGDP”.Closing date 9 September 2016.source
Your application will be kept as strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview.