PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk – Recruitment For Officer Development Program ODP Mandiri May 2015
cdcindonesia.com – We continue back the best job information from us to you all, following job information comes from one of Indonesia’s leading banks and is renowned as the largest public-listed banks in Indonesia, that is PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk or Bank Mandiri.This company profile you can see as follows.Bank Mandiri is headquartered in Jakarta and now has 136 branches, 1,018 sub branches, 261 cash offices and 15,444 ATM networks throughout Indonesia. The state-owned bank also supported by 7 overseas offices networks. Bank Mandiri was able to perform well and achieved encouraging results of operations in 2014.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities
Officer Development Program (ODP)
- S1 / S2 Graduates or last semester students who have completed the theory / free theories from various disciplines, namely:
- Engineering, Economics, MIPA (Mathematics and Statistics), Social and Political Science (International Relations, Business Administration, Communication Studies), Law, Agriculture & Computer Science.
- Strong academic results:
- Minimum GPA of 3.00 on a 4.00 grade scale (for S1).
- Minimum GPA of 3.20 on a 4.00 grade scale (for S2).
- Maximum age at the time of the initial selection:
- Maximum age of 25 years old (for S1).
- Maximum age of 27 years old (for S2).
- Proficient in computer literacy.
- Do not have a father / mother / siblings are active as an employee of Bank Mandiri.
- Not married and willing not to get married during the education period.
- Willing to be placed in all working units of Bank Mandiri throughout Indonesia.
Note:For those of you who want to join and get information bumn company in 2015, can be please register here.
For further information, please refer official source from ECC UGM on following link below. If you meet all the requirements and are interested to join ODP at Bank Mandiri, please apply directly through Bank Mandiri – ECC UGM or apply through 17th Career Day UGM 2015 that will held on 30 – 31 May 2015 At Grha Sabha Pramana UGM Yogyakarta.apply
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step.