Lowongan Kerja September 2016

PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk – Recruitment For D3, S1 Fresh Graduate PKWT Staff, Kriya Mandiri July 2016


Jangan lupa confirmasi via e-mail untuk bisa Informasi Lowongan terkirim ke e-mail kamu.
PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk, lowongan kerja PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk , karir PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk , lowongan kerja 2016

cdcindonesia.com -Job information coming from one bank in Indonesia, namely:PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk – Bank Mandiri is a leading a state-controlled banking company in Indonesia. Bank Mandiri is a public-listed bank and its shares were listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) under reference code BMRI. Currently, the majority of Bank Mandiri’s shares are owned by the Government of Indonesia (60%) and the remaining is held by investors and public (40%). Bank Mandiri has its business activities focused in five sectors: Consumer Banking, SME and Micro Banking, Commercial Banking, Corporate Banking, Teasury and Financial Institution.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk is in need of the following staff for employment in Makassar South East Sulawesi as follows:



  • Minimum S1.
  • Have a GPA score min 2.75 (scale 4.00).
  • Maximum age of 24 years old on initial selection.
  • Single.
  • Good looking with minimum height of 160 cm (Female) and 170 cm (Male).
  • Computer literate, minimum Microsoft Office.
  • English proficiency, minimum passive.
  • Strong communication (speak with respect), well dressed, well mannered and self confident.
  • Not have nuclear family (parents, husband / wife, siblings or children) who works in Bank Mandiri.



  • Minimum D3/S1.
  • Have a GPA score min 2.75 (scale 4.00).
  • Age 18 to 25 years old and have graduated from the College of maximum 1 year.
  • Good looking with minimum height of 160 cm (Female) and 170 cm (Male).
  • Have strong work motivation.
  • Have a good health and not color blind as evidenced by a medical certificate.
  • Never involved in drugs or other violations of law, as evidenced by SKCK.
  • Not married and willing not to get married during Kriya Mandiri Program.
  • Got a recommendation from Universities (for a student).

Note: Ingin bergabung dengan email list kami agar dapat informasi lowongan kerja dari CPNS, perusahaan BUMN, dan anak perusahaan BUMN, silahkan klik disini.

For further information, please refer official source from University of Atma Jaya Makassar on following link below. This position can be applied by anyone who met the requirement above. To apply, please send your application to PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk Area Makassar Kartini – Gedung Bank Mandiri Makassar Kartini Lt 1, Jl RA Kartini No 19 Makassar.source
Closing date 31 July 2016.All applications will be treated confidentially.Only short listed candidates will be notified.

Community Development Career Indonesia

Share on Google

Lowongan Kerja Lainnya

Comments are currently closed.