PT Bank Central Asia Tbk – Recruitment For S1, S2 Fresh Graduate MT IT Program BCA June 2015
cdcindonesia.com – Spirit of co morning all job seekers, following job information coming from one of the companies engaged in the field of private banking and is a reputable public-listed bank in Indonesia, that is PT Bank Central Asia Tbk or BCA.This company profile you can see as follows.Bank BCA now has 1,111 branches and supported by 6 key subsidiaries, consist of PT BCA Syariah, PT BCA Finance, PT BCA Insurance, BCA Finance Limited Hong Kong (BCAFL), PT BCA Sekuritas, and BCA Life. The financial performance of Bank BCA in 2014 showed a good improvement. According to Bank BCA Annual Report 2014, Bank BCA reported total net interest income of Rp 32,027 billion in 2014 or 21.2% increase from Rp 26,425 billion in 2013. Total net income grew by 15.7% from Rp 14,254 billion in 2013 to Rp 16,486 billion in 2014.
In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Bank Central Asia Tbk are now looking for a young smart people with strong motivation and goodwill to fill this position:
- Have an educational background of Computer, Informatics Engineering, Information Systems.
- The minimum GPA of 3.00 (S1) and 3.25 (S2).
- Male / Female with the maximum age of 25 years old (S1) and 27 years old (S2).
- Good logical thinking and strong analytical skills.
- Able to work in a team.
- Demonstrated good communication and interpersonal relationships.
- Proactive, creative, and high integrity.
- Excellent English communication both speaking and writing will be an added value.
- Not married and willing not to get married during the training period.
- Willing to undergo a bond after education.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Bank Central Asia Tbk on following link below. To apply for or to find out more about a vacancy, please register directly through www.karir.bca.co.id and clicking apply in preferred position.Apply
Application should be submitted no later than 30 June 2015.Application will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will receive responses.