PT Aplikasinusa Lintasarta – Recruitment For Business Strategy Officer Lintasarta Indosat Group July 2015
cdcindonesia.com – Good morning fellow job seekers of all, the following job information coming from one of the technology companies and is a trusted and reliable data communication and information technology (ICT) company in Indonesia, that is PT Aplikasinusa Lintasarta or Lintasarta.This company profile you can see as follows.Lintasarta now has 3 regional offices, 48 office networks spread in all over Indonesia. The Company also operates 2 Network Operation Control (NOC), namely Network Operation Control Terrestrial Jakarta and Network Operation Control VSAT Jatiluhur Purwakarta. In terms of financial performance, Lintasarta succeeded in achieving acceptable and sound growth in 2014.
To meet the rapidly business growth, PT Aplikasinusa Lintasarta invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
Business Strategy Officer
- Minimum S1 majoring in Industrial Engineering, Management, Business Management.
- Minimum GPA of 2.90.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English (active).
- Fast learning, initiative and innovative.
- Good analytical skill.
- Have a good ability to adapt to the work environment.
- Good team work.
- Good knowledge of basic technical related to information technology and telecommunication industry.
- Strong understanding of organization structure and business process at IT Industry.
- Strong understanding about the concept of business competition and competitors.
- Strong understanding about the terms and figures in the financial segments. especially cash flow, balance sheet, profit and loss, statement.
For further information, please refer official source from CDC Telkom University on following link below. If you meet the above requirements, Please kindly submit your CV, diploma and transcript by online to email@example.com.For official information you can see through the official information.Info
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.