Petronas Carigali Indonesian Operation – Recruitment For D3, S1 Fresh Graduate Apprentices Program Petronas January – February 2016
cdcindonesia.com -The spirit of fellow job seekers all morning, the following job information coming from one of the companies engaged in enegri and is a reputable foreign investment company (PMA) that is involved in energy sector in Indonesia, that is Petronas Carigali Indonesian Operation or PCINO.The company profile you can see as follows.Petronas Carigali Indonesian Operation is the Indonesia operation of Petronas Carigali Sdn Bhd (PCSB), an upstream subsidiary of Petroliam Nasional Bhd (PETRONAS Group). PETRONAS Group is a FORTUNE Global 500® from Malaysia that is involved in integrated oil and gas industry. PETRONAS Group is Malaysia’s national oil company which is fully-owned by the Government of Malaysia.
In line with its continued expansion program, Petronas Carigali Indonesian Operation is calling young smart people to seize theese apprentices opportunities
- Maximum age of 24 years old.
- Fresh-graduates with minimum GPA of 3.00 with one of the following backgrounds
- Finance & Accounting (Min D3)
- Business Administration (Min D3)
- Computer Science/Business Information System (Min D3)
- Library Science
- Operating knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point).
- Have a good and effective oral/written communication skills (English and Indonesia).
- Willing to follow 3 months apprenticeship program (extension based on performance review).
For further information, please refer official source from CDC UI on following link below. If you meet all the requirements and are interested to join Apprentice Program at Petronas Indonesia, please send your updated CV directly through CDC UI’s website at www.cdc.ui.ac.id.For official information you can see through the official information.source
All applications will be handled in strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates that match to the requirements and qualifications will be notified.