M&E Manager (Surabaya)
Note: This position is open to Indonesian Nationals:
We are seeking an mid-level M&E Manager for a DFAT (Australia) program focused on rural financing for SMEs and Ag businesses.
- 5 or more year’s professional experience in monitoring and evaluating development projects, including the use of quantitative and qualitative research methods;
- Experience developing monitoring systems for development projects;
- A sound understanding of statistics and quantitative measurement through a variety of survey instruments and techniques in analysis;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Fluency in speaking, reading and writing in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Familiarity with the DECD standard on impact monitoring for private sector development projects;
- Familiarity with international donor systems and requirements;
- Experience working in the financial sector, preferably in agriculture finance.
Please contact: email@example.com for more information or to submit your resume.
Interviews are being held now.