Lowongan Kerja Desember 2016

Pembangunan Perumahan

Pembangunan Perumahan Persero – Recruitment S1 & S2 RMID Program PTPP February 2015

Pembangunan Perumahan Persero – PP Persero is one of the state-owned company, which is engaged in building construction (real estate) and planning. PP Persero shareholding, amounting to 51% is held by the Government of the Republic of Indonesia, while the remaining 49% is owned by PP Persero. The company is offering its vital business areas […]

>>

Lowongan Pekerjaan BUMN Februari 2015 di PT PP Persero

Lowongan Pekerjaan BUMN Februari 2015 di PT PP Persero – Lowongan Pekerjaan yang kami informasikan ini berasal dari PT Pembangunan Perumahan (Persero) Tbk. Badan Usaha Milik Negara ini membutuhkan beberapa tenaga kerja untuk Fresh Graduate – Accounting, Electrical Engineering dan Civil Engineering. PT Pembangunan Perumahan (Persero) Tbk yang dikenal juga dengan singkatan PT PP (Persero) […]

>>

Pembangunan Perumahan Persero – Recruitment Jobs S1 & S2 Professional PTPP December 2014

Pembangunan Perumahan Persero – PP Persero is one of the state-owned company, which is engaged in building construction (real estate) and planning. PP Persero shareholding, amounting to 51% is held by the Government of the Republic of Indonesia, while the remaining 49% is owned by PP Persero. The company is offering its vital business areas […]

>>

Pembangunan Perumahan Persero – Recruitment Jobs S1 Fresh Graduate OJT Program PTPP December 2014

Pembangunan Perumahan Persero – PP Persero is one of the state-owned company, which is engaged in building construction (real estate) and planning. PP Persero shareholding, amounting to 51% is held by the Government of the Republic of Indonesia, while the remaining 49% is owned by PP Persero. The company is offering its vital business areas […]

>>

Halaman 1 dari 212