Kementerian Luar Negeri – Recruitment For Staff KBRI Vienna Austria KEMLU June 2015
We continue back the best job information from us to you, the following job information coming from one of the ministries in Indonesia and is the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia, that is Kementerian Luar Negeri Republik Indonesia or KEMLU.This ministry profile you can see as follows.KEMLU headed by a Minister of Foreign Affairs that since 27 October 2014 chaired by Retno Marsudi. She was appointed by the President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo as the Minister of Foreign Affairs to replacing Marty Natalegawa. According KEMLU’s profile as , the Minister of Foreign Affairs is assisted by 1 Vice Minister of Foreign Affairs, 1 Secretariat General, 7 Directorate Generals, 1 Inspectorate General, 1 Policy Analysis and Development Agency, and 4 Expert Staff.
Due to strengthen its team, Kementerian Luar Negeri Republik Indonesia currently seeking an exceptional individual to fill the following positions
Seleksi Penerimaan Calon Pegawai Setempat Pada
Keduataan Besar RI Di Wina, Austria
Tahun Anggaran 2015
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
- Minimum age 22 years and maximum age of 35 years old.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) with education background in Economics Science, Political Science, and German Literature.
- Graduates of leading universities (PTN/PTS) with accredited programs of at least B BAN PT or Graduates overseas universities, minimum GPA of 2.75 out of 4.00 scale.
- Fluent in German, both verbal and written (besides graduates of German literature evidenced by a certificate of mastery of the German language).
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Office usage is a must.
- Familiar with multimedia applications will be an added value.
- Capable of driving four-wheeled vehicles.
- Willing to follow all the stages in the selection at his/her own expense.
Application should contains the below documents :
- Application letter, addressed to Kepala Biro Kepegawaian.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Legalized copies of educational diploma and transcripts.
- Legalized by the Dean / Director of Program (local graduates).Legalized by Ditjen Dikti Kemdikbud (overseas graduates).
- Copy of valid ID Card and SIM A.
- Color photograph 4×6 with blue background (2 sheets).
- medical certificate.
- Police Record (SKCK).
Note:To prep yourself in the exam CPNS 2015,To learn about CPNS test using CAT system, please register here.
For further information, please refer official source from Kementerian Luar Negeri Republik Indonesia on following link below. If you are interested and competent in accordance with the requirements, please send all required documents above not later than 7 July 2015 to email@example.com.For information on procedures and application procedures you can see through the official information.Info
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.