Kementerian Kominfo – Recruitment For Government PR THP KOMINFO October 2015
cdcindonesia.com – We continue back job information coming from one of the ministries in Indonesia which is engaged in the field of telecommunications and is the Ministry of Communications and Informatics of Republic Indonesia, that is Kementerian Komunikasi dan Informatika Republik Indonesia or Kementerian Kominfo.This ministry profile you can see as follows.Kementerian Kominfo is based in Jakarta and its principal office is registered at Jl Medan Merdeka Barat No 9 Jakarta 10110. Since 27 October 2014, Kementerian Kominfo was lead by Rudiantara as the Minister for Communications and Information Technology. Rudiantara was appointed by the President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo as the the Minister for Communications and Information Technology to replace Tifatul Sembiring.
Due to strengthen its team, now Kementerian Komunikasi dan Informatika Republik Indonesia are looking for qualified candidate to fill the position:
Penerimaan Tenaga Humas Pemerintah (THP)
100 positions available
- Indonesian citizens (WNI).
- Not exceed 35 years of age by 1 December 2015.
- Experienced in communications, media and / or public relations at least 5 years.
- Minimum education of Bachelor Degree (S1) from all the majors, preferably with a background in Communications, Journalism, and / or Public Relations.
- Grade point average of at least> 3 (Accreditation A for the Faculty / Department / Study Program) and a minimum GPA> 3.5 (Accreditation B for the Faculty / Department / Study Program).
- Have a valod TOEFL-ITP score> 500 (valid until 1 December 2015).
- Include one (1) attainments in the field of communications, public relations or media.
- An affidavit of the applicant was never involved in crime.
- Reference letters from the institution / company / organization in the field of communications, public relations and / or the media.
- Able to speak English actively.
- Having series of organization activities.
B.Special requirements for applicants for Civil Servants
- Has been appointed and carry out duties as a civil servant for at least 3 years.
- Approval letter from the direct superior echelon II ministries / agencies respectively.
- Strong understanding about the maps and media relations with the government.
- Strong understanding of practical research communications and media.
- Able to analyze the content of the media.
- Able to write (articles, advertorials and press releases).
- Possess excellent public speaking skills.
- Mastering ICT and social media management.
- Mastering the media planning.
D.Required Application Documents
- Cover letter should be written by hand in black ink and addressed to Ketua Panitia Seleksi Tenaga Humas Pemerintah;
- Proof of Registration (sent via email);
- Registration form (printed after filling out an application on the website);
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Copy of valid ID card (1 sheet);
- Legalized copy of edicationa diploma and transcripts (1 sheet);
- 7Legalized copy of TOEFL – ITP certificate (1 sheet);
- Copy of the certificate of accreditation of the Faculty / Department / Study Program (1 sheet);
- Copy of the certificate of competence of public relations education and training (if any, 1 sheet);
- Attainments in the field of communications, public relations or media (if any);
- Color photographs size 3×4 with white background (2 sheets);
- Approval letter from the direct superior echelon II for civil servants applicants;
- Working reference / recommendation from the institution / company / organization in the field of communications, public relations and / or media for Non civil servants applicants;
- An affidavit of the applicant was never involved in criminal acts signed on the stamp Rp. 6000, -.
- For civil servants will be given a special allowance equivalent to grade 14 performance benefits according the Ministry respectively;
- For non-civil servants will be given an honorarium of Rp. 15,000,000 to Rp 20,000,000 per month.
Note:To prep yourself in the exam CPNS 2015,To learn about CPNS test using CAT system, please register here.
For further information, please refer official source from Kementerian Komunikasi dan Informatika on following link below. If you are interested and competent in accordance with the requirements, please submit your application to PANSELNAS’s e-Recruitment website at www.regpanselnas.menpan.go.id (13 – 24 October 2015) and then send directly all required applications above to Pusat TIK Nasional Kementerian Komunikasi dan Informatika – Jl Kertamukti No 10, Ciputat – Tangerang Selatan (28 – 31 October 2015).For official information you can see through.Info
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process