Kemenko Perekonomian – Recruitment For Technical Support Staff Non CPNS EKON September 2016
cdcindonesia.com -The following job information comes from one of the ministries coordinator in Indonesia, namely:Kementerian Koordinator Bidang Perekonomian Republik Indonesia – Kemenko Perekonomian or more popularly called “EKON” is the Coordinating Ministry for the Economics Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia. EKON is a coordinating ministry in the Indonesian Working Cabinet (Kabinet Kerja) which handles the coordination and synchronization of preparation and policy formulation and implementation in the field of economics. EKON is responsible directly to the President of Indonesia. In the Cabinet, EKON lead 10 ministries for the economy, which include the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Commerce, the Ministry of SOEs, the Ministry of Cooperatives and SMEs, the Ministry of Industry, the Ministry of Agriculture, the Ministry of Labor, the Ministry of Public Works and Public Housing, the Ministry of Environment and Forestry, and the Ministry of Agrarian and Spatial.EKON is based in Jakarta and its legal domicile is located at AA Maramis Building – Jl Lapangan Banteng Timur No 2-4 Jakarta Pusat 10710.
Due to strengthen its team, Kementerian Koordinator Bidang Perekonomian Republik Indonesia is pleased to announce the following vacancies for immediate recruitment
Tenaga Pendukung Teknis Pengelola Naskah Kebijakan Menteri dan Pengelola Administrasi Keuangan (Code: G9-HPH-01)
- Minimum S1 all majors with min. GPA 3.00 within 4.00 scales.
- Age minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years.
- Single/not married and willing not to get married during contract period.
- Good looking (attach full body photograph).
- Have a good knowledge of economic issues.
- Fluent in English.
- Operating knowledge of Ms. Office and Apple iWork.
- Able to work hard and work in a team.
- 1 position available.
Tenaga Pendukung Teknis Analis Ekonomi Fiskal (Code: G9-D1-02)
- Minimum S1 from a leading accredite university (PTN/PTS) with min. GPA 3.00 within 4.00 scales, majoring in Economics / Islamic Economics / Management / Accounting / Politics / Science / Public Administration / Office Administration.
- Computer literate (Ms Office).
- Well dressed, nimble, and communicative.
- Have an attitude of honest, responsible, responsive, conscientious, organized, and disciplined.
- Have an Indonesian TIN (NPWP).
- 2 positions available.
Note: Want to join our email list in order to get a job of a CPNS, BUMN, and a subsidiary of state-owned enterprises (anak perusahaan BUMN), please click here.
For more detail information on the requirement, how to apply please refer official source from Kemenko Perekonomian on following link below.Interested candidates need to register online to http://rekrutmentp.ekon.go.id/.Closing date 22 September 2016.source
All applications will be treated in strict confidential and only use for the purpose of selection. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.