Kemenko Perekonomian – Recruitment For Supporting Staff Non CPNS Set DEN KEK EKON October 2015
cdcindonesia.com -We continue back job information coming from one of the Coordinating Ministry in Indonesia and is among the the Coordinating Ministries in the Working Cabinet of the Republic of Indoensia (Kabinet Kerja), that is Kementerian Koordinator Bidang Perekonomian Republik Indonesia or Kemenko Perekonomian.This ministry profile you can see as follows.EKON is the Coordinationg Ministry for the Economics Affairs which handles the coordination and synchronization of preparation and policy formulation and implementation in the field of economics. In performing its duties, EKON coordinates 10 ministries in the field of economics, namely the Ministry of Finance, The Ministry of Industry, The Ministry of Commerce, The Ministry of Agriculture, The Ministry of Environment and Forestry, The Ministry of Labor, The Ministry of SOEs, The Ministry of Public Works and Public Housing, The Ministry of Agrarian and Spatial, and The Ministry of Cooperatives and SMEs. EKON is based in Jakarta and its head office is registered at AA Maramis Building – Jl Lapangan Banteng Timur No 2-4 Jakarta Pusat 10710.
Due to strengthen its team, Kementerian Koordinator Bidang Perekonomian Republik Indonesia through Sekretariat Dewan Nasional Kawasan Ekonomi Khusus seeks extraordinarily talented individuals to fill in the challenging positions :
Pengumuman Penerimaan Pegawai Tenaga Pendukung Teknis
Sekretariat Dewan Nasional Kawasan Ekonomi Khusus
- Minimum S1 in Computer, Information System, Informatics Engineering, Communication.
- Able to manage website content using CMS wordpress.
- Able to create design templates and website interface, especially in CMS wordpress.
- Able to create design for print materials (booklet, leaflet, brochure).
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the field of website.
- Technical skill in graphic design will be an added value.
- Strong work motivation.
- Able to use computer especially Microsoft Office and internet applications.
- Possess excellent communication skill.
- Proficiency in the English language (written and verbal).
- Able to work diligently, carefully and deftly.
- Able to work independently and effectively work in teams.
For further information, please refer official source from Kemenko Perekonomian on following link below. If you meet the above requirements, please email your application letter with CV, copy of ID Card, copies of diploma and transcript, copies of TOEFL and other expertise certificates to email@example.com. Please write “Name_Tenaga Pendukung SET DN KEK” in your email subject.For official information you can see through the official information.Info
Closing date 26 October 2015.All applications will be treated in strict confidential and only use for the purpose of selection. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.