Community Development Facilitator
– Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Education/Teaching/Training, Social Science/Sociology or equivalent.
– Required skill(s): facilitate child-youh-family-community development, interest of children and youth development and known about child righs, have experience working with NGOs to develop community, skill to monitor and evalute programme, respect cultural diversity, skill to use computer and presentation.
– Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
– At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
– Applicants must be willing to work in Banda Aceh, Medan, Meulaboh, Jakarta, Lembang, Yogyakarta, Semarang, Bali, Flores
– Preferably Supervisor/Coordinators specializing in Social & Counselling Service or equivalent.
– Full-Time position(s) available.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their application via e.mail to email@example.com (max 25 MB) latest by September 30, 2015. It is must for all the applicants to mention the designation in the subject line of e-mail while sending their application.
Lowongan Kerja Lainnya
- WWF Indonesia Vacancy: Social Development Coordinator, Kei We are the largest nature conservation NGO in Indonesia, which has started its activity since 196...
- Senior Analyst (Monitoring & Evaluation) Ubud – Bali SENIOR ANALYST (MONITORING AND EVALUATION)HARD-WORKING, MOTIVATED, MULTILINGUAL TALENT WITH A PAS...
- PRIMARY CLASSROOM TEACHER Key roles and responsibilities
The position will involve teaching students, planning lessons, doi...
- Job Vacancy PUBLIC RELATION (PR) at Dekuta Boutique Hotel We are simply cool and youthful in spirit boutique resort offering design, style and ambiance at ...
- Asuransi Astra Buana – Information Technology Staff Astra Insurance Astra Group November 2014 Asuransi Astra BuanaCurrently looking for:Information Technology StaffAsuransi Astra Buana, the c...
- Bali Zoo, Bali Bali Zoo Park – Kebun Binatang Bali, urgently need :1. HRMMaleFour ( 4 ) years’ exper...