JOB VACANCY FOR HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATOR STAFF IN PURI SUNIA RESORT UBUD – URGENT
Puri Sunia Resort, A Peaceful home and an established boutique resort in Ubud – Bali is currently seeking candidates for the Human Resources Administrator Staff with the requirements :
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, law, psycology, or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Has minimum one (1) year experience administering employee benefit plans in the health and welfare areas.
- Excellent computer and typing skills are required.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good punctuation, spelling, grammar and attention to detail a must.
- Strong interpersonal skill essential.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of insurance, regulations, plan design, and third party record keeping administration required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required. (english)
- Excellent listening and comprehension skills required.
- High motivation and positive attitude
- Able to work in a high-pressure, have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Can join immediately
In return, you will receive a share of tips, duty meals, and be eligible for future promotion to a supervisory or head role.
If you would like to join with our team, please send your application letter, CV, dan recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Banjar Abangan, Tegallalang, Ubud, Gianyar -Bali
Phone: +62 361 9000508 Fax: +62 361 9000509 M : 081 236 032 034
Website : www.purisuniaresort.com