IPC Logistic – Recruitment For Marketing August 2016
cdcindonesia.com -The following job opportunities come from one logistics company in Indonesia, namely:IPC Logistic / PT Multi Terminal Indonesia (MTI) is a spin-off from the Terminal Business Division (DUT) of the Port Tanjung Priok branch. MTI was established in February 15, 2002, under the Deed of Establishment No. 15-2-2002 published by the Ministry of Justice and Human Rights No. C-1900. HT.03.02–TH.1999 on November 22, 1999. MTI is 99% owned by PT Pelabuhan Indonesia II (Persero) and 1% owned by Koperasi Pegawai Maritim (Maritime Employees Association).PT MTI providing services such as Freight – forwarding (domestic and international), customs clearance, Courier Express, Collective Physical Checking (TPFT), Warehousing and Distribution. It has 9 branches in Indonesia with more than 650 employees.Operates the dock and storage yard in Martadinata (formerly known as Inggom) for domestic container activities and general cargo services.
PT MTI keeps on increasing the quality of its human resources and is currently looking for the right candidates for the position of:
Marketing – Cilegon Branch (Code: MKT-CLG)
- Selling company’s product / services to customer / potential customer;
- Preparing material for marketing / sales purposes / presentation;
- Achieving the target set by superior;
- Get new client and the same time maintain the relationship with existing client.
- Develop good relation with related stakeholder.
- Provide the market data base and potential client and come up with marketing strategy to gain new market and retain the existing market.
- D3 degree from any subject
- 1-3 years working experience in logistic industry and familiar with the operation process
- Having a good communication and negotiation skill
For those with the qualification as above are invited to join by sending the application and CV to: email@example.com.Ensure that the subject of your email is by writing the code of the position you are applied for.source
Closing On 11 September 2016.We are the requirements in detail to read properly.