Indosat Ooredoo – Recruitment For Senior Staff Commercial Reporting September – October 2016
cdcindonesia.com – The spirit of co morning all job seekers, the following job information coming from one of the other, companies engaged in the field of telecommunications, namely:More than 40 years ago, Indosat Ooredoo was established as an integrated Indonesian telecommunications network and service provider. Together with its subsidiaries PT Indosat Mega Media (IM2) and PT Aplikanusa Lintasarta, Indosat Ooredoo provides fixed data or Multimedia, Intranet & Data Communication services such as IPVPN, leased line and internet services. Indosat pioneered the introduction of wireless broadband services using 3.5G with HSDPA technology to Indonesia and sucessfully attained a dual listing for its shares in 1994.Indonesia’s large population, around 257 million inhabitants (on 2012), is the fourth most populous country in the world and continuous economic growth has led to increasing demand of telecommunications services.
Since our establishment in November 20, 1967, Indosat Ooredoo has developed its people to reflect excellence in the industry and as a company that is a place to develop your professional career.
VAC6187 – Senior Staff – Commercial Reporting
- Contract Type: Full Time – Permanent
- Location: Indonesia – Jakarta
- Closing date: October 8, 2016
- Deliver regular and ad_hoc reporting; regular reporting consists of Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly. These reports to feed Operational Level, Top Management Level and Shareholders level. Some ad_hoc reporting is also required to support response and feedback.
- Support and Enrich BI Tools as a single source of “self-service BI”, the tool is shared to all relevant units (Segment, Data & VAS, Product, Device, Channel, and Regional)
- Support and ensure all daily dashboard to management circulated accurately and properly, and do proactive action if there is issue or problem
- Support Channel and Regional team by providing regular performance review by weekly basis and do some recommendation if required.
- Proactive and think sharply to identify abnormal or different pattern of company KPI (Subscribers, VLR, Revenue, Traffic, Reload) and give alert to Customer Analytics team and relevant units for deep diving analysis to get the answer and recommendations.
- Minimum S1 educational background
- Basic in programming (SQL Languange)
- Strong and advance skills in spreadsheet, powerpoint and chart handling
- Good knowledge in Financial
- Fluent in English (mainly for writing)
- Able to work independently on weekends
- At least 4 years experience as an Analyst (Biz Analyst / Financial Analyst / Financial Reporting)
- Telco experience is an advantage
For further information, please refer official source from Indosat Ooredoo on following link below.
Should you are interested and qualified, pelase send your application online.apply
Only selected candidates will be notified to join recruitment process.