Finance and Admin Officer
Job title: Finance and Admin Officer
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Start date: As soon as possible
End date: 31st December 2015 (with possibility of extension)
Full-time/part-time: Full time
The Global Green Growth Institute (GGGI) is looking to hire an Administrative Officer to support the team in their Jakarta office.
GGGI is an international organization founded in June 2010. GGGI is dedicated to pioneering and diffusing a new model of economic growth, known as “green growth”. This simultaneously targets key aspects of economic performance, such as poverty reduction, job creation, social inclusion and those of environmental sustainability such as mitigation of climate change and security of access to clean water. GGGI’s approach is particularly suited to developing countries because it starts from broad-based progress in living standards and growth.
The Jakarta office is offering a position within a varied and dynamic team, with the post holder taking responsibility for all general aspects of day-to-day finance ad administrative support for the team. Reporting to the Finance and Officer Manager (FOM), the role will involve extensive management for a diverse team who frequently travel within Indonesia and internationally.
The Finance and Admin Officer will be responsible for supporting Finance and Office Manager for the implementation of the administration, accounting and financial control systems for GGGI Indonesia. The officer will support the team in using adequate and appropriate internal controls to meet generally-recognized accounting and administration standards. In addition FAO will lead the logistical arrangements and management for all workshops, conferences, events at the national and subnational level. The officer will also be responsible for all travel arrangements for the Indonesia team.
●Ensure that all transaction are conducted, processed and recorded as stipulated by the systems and procedures
●Keep accurate and up to date records on all transactions including bank account and daily petty cash counts
● Ensure there are sufficient funds available in the Jakarta and subnational offices for efficient and effective implementation of the Program
● Act as cashier
● Prepare replenishment requests for approval
● Prepare cash accounts and petty cash reconciliation
● Assist the FOM prepare monthly expenditure report
● Receive and review expenses report from field offices and advice FOM of any issues
● Assist the FOM with financial audits
Workshops/Events organization and Logistics Support
● Coordinate work with procurement officer and team members for all logistical matters related workshop/conference/events organization (including travel, accommodation, preparation material)
● Lead all travel arrangements for the Indonesia team both nationally and internationally (including per diem, accommodation, flight arrangements)
● Other administrative duties as required
▪ Bachelor educational qualification in business administration / business management / HR or a related subject
▪ At least three years administrative management experience, preferably with large-scale international projects
▪ Experience in event organization and logistics
▪ Excellent computer skills including, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook exchange email system
▪ Ability to produce well-written reports and business correspondence, in English and Indonesian
▪ Exceptionally organized with excellent prioritization skills
▪ Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with multi-cultural teams
▪ Strong oral and written English, and fluency in Indonesian/Bahasa is essential
This is a 5 months contract with the potential of extension. The successful candidate will have prior experience supporting multiple people, work well under pressure and have a flexible approach to working. This is a great opportunity to be a key part of GGGI’s global team during this formative phase and beyond.
To submit your application please send your CV with a brief cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 June 2015.