Danone Aqua – Recruitment For Product Development and Sensory Behavior Intern
cdcindonesia.com – We continue back information that came from one of the companies engaged in FMCG focus on water supply services company, namely:Danone is an international company present on all continents. The group holds top positions in healthy food through four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible. Danone has over 190 production plants and around 104,000 employees. In 2013, the company generated sales of over €21 billion, with more than 60% in emerging countries.Danone settled in Indonesia in 1998 by signing a strategic alliance with Aqua, an Indonesian brand of bottled water launched in 1973.
Become part of Danone and join the thrilling experience of bringing health through food to as many people as possible. We’ll always be there with the opportunities and challenges you need to keep developing.
Product Development & Sensory Behavior Intern
- You will support day-to-day R&D activity and be involved in the projects on product development & sensory behavior study
- Minimum 2nd year students S1 with min. GPA 3.00, Food Technology, Chemical Engineering, Nutrition. Freshgrads is welcome
- Duration ranges from 3-6 months
- Able to work full-time during the internship period
- Willing to be placed in Danone office in Jakarta (Pulogadung / Kuningan)
- Get real work experience in a multinational company which
- A health mission: bringing health through food to as many people as possible
- A commitment to business success and social progress: the dual project
- An empowering and open leadership style
- A culture fostering collective impact and teamwork
For furter information, please refer official source from DANONE AQUA on following link below.To apply for this opportunity, please register yourself to DANONE AQUA.apply
Only qualified candidates will be contacted and invited to attend the selection process.