CIMB Niaga – Recruitment For Relationship Manager Development Program, SME Development Program October 2016
cdcindonesia.com – The spirit of co morning all job seekers, the following job information comes from one of the companies engaged in private banking, namely:CIMB Niaga is the fifth largest bank in Indonesia by assets, deposits, lending and branch network. By the end of 2015, CIMB Niaga has 826 offices network with 3,365 ATMs, 203 Self-Service Terminal / SST units, as well as 715 units of Cash Deposit Machine / CDM and supported by 13,577 employees spread across Indonesia.
CIMB Niaga as one of top 5 best banking in Indonesia will develop you through range of experiential learning. After you graduate from development program, you are ready to be a professional banker!
Relationship Manager Development Program (RMDP)
- Relationship Manager Development Program is one of the highly rated academies in CIMB Niaga, which specializing in nurturing high profile Sales people through a unique cooperative sales education experience. They are part of the revenue generator team and will always be the backbone of our bank in growing revenue and driving the business. We identify recent graduates who have the personality traits for a successful career in Sales. We believe our customer-centric based products will help them fulfill their true sales ability potential. Not only for individual contributor, our integrated learning module also built to develop Sales Leader.
Small Medium Enterprise Development Program (SME DP)
- Groom Young-Enthusiastic candidate to be ready as qualified Relationship Manager that have responsibility to improve SME business productivity in the long run.
- Bachelor or master degree from reputable university and any major (non-Trisakti School of Management is allowed to apply)
- Fresh graduate (with maximum of 2 years working experience) or final year students who are planning to graduate on early 2017
- Demonstrate the following qualities: leadership, strong desire to learn, high energy, enthusiasm and drive, self motivated, strong interpersonal & communication skill.
Join Our Exclusive Campus Hiring
CIMB Niaga Academy Goes to Campus (CAGTC)
- Day, date: Friday, October 14, 2016
- Time: 8.00 am – 4.00 pm WIB
- Venue: Auditorium (8th floor), Trisakti School of Management – Grogol Campus
- Address: Jl. Kyai Tapa No.20, RT.5/RW.9, Grogol, Grogol petamburan, Kota Jakarta Barat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 11440
Please fill form at link below and send your updated 2-pages CV to: cynthia.maharani[at]cimbniaga.co.id (cc to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org) with subject “CAGTC TSM – Your Name”.Bring your pen, copy of certificate (ijazah) and recent 3×4 photo on the D-day.Should you have any inquiry please contact Arkha on 081934180552 (sms only; business time) or e-mail to email@example.com.To apply please through the official registration of the following.apply
Your application will be treated confidentially and only short listed candidates will be followed up.