Bank Sumut – Recruitment For D3, S1 Fresh Graduate, Experienced MT, ODP Bank Sumut October 2015
cdcindonesia.com – We continue back job information coming from one of Indonesia’s leading regional bank and is a trusted and reliable regional development bank in Indonesia, based in Medan North Sumatera, that is PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Sumatera Utara or Bank Sumut.Profile bank this area you can see as follows.At present, 56.59% of its shares are held by the North Sumatra Provincial Government and 43.41% remaining shares by 27 Cities/Regencies Governments in North Sumatra. As of December 2014, Bank Sumut has 30 conventional branches, 5 sharia branches, 103 conventiona sub branches, 17 sharia sub branches, 16 cash officnes, 40 Samsat Payment Points, 23 mobile cas and 239 ATM units. Bank Sumut has shown another solid performance in 2014.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Sumatera Utara is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities
Management Trainee (MT)
- Back Office : Minimum S1 from all departements, except the department of Midwifery, Health / Nursing, Education, Literature, Art and Religious.
- Front Liner : Minimum D3 from all departements, except the department of Midwifery, Health / Nursing, Education, Literature, Art and Religious.
Officer Development Program (ODP)
- Kredit : Minimum S1 in Economics, Law, Science, Agriculture and Engineering.
- Pembiayaan Syariah : Minimum S1 in Economics, Law, Science, Agriculture and Engineering.
- Junior Audit : Minimum S1 in Accounting.
- Teknologi Informasi : Minimum S1 in Computer Engineering, Informatics Engineering, Information System, Electronics, Graphic Design and Statistics.
- Male/Female, Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
- Not exceed 25 years of age for fresh graduate candidates and 27 for experienced candidates by 3 October 2015.
- Minimum height of 160 cm for Male and 153 cm for Female.
- For front liner positions : minimum height 165 cm (Male) and 160 cm (Female), preferablygood appearance.
- Well proven in English (both spoken & written) is an advantage.
- Computer literate, minimum MS Office.
- Single and willing not to get married during undergoing a bond.
- Willing to undergo a bond.
- Willing to be assigned in all working area of Bank Sumut.
- Never been sentenced to imprisonment or confinement under a court decision which is legally enforceable.
Note:For those of you who want to join and get information bumn/bumd company in 2015, can be please register here.
For further information, please refer official source from Bank Sumut on following link below. To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application by signing into Bank Sumut’s linked erecruitment website at www.e-recruitment.or.id/lppi-banksumut (Online application will be closed on 12 October 2015).For official information you can see through the official information.Info
Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.(