Bank Mandiri – Recruitment For Officer Development Program October 2016
cdcindonesia.com – The spirit of co morning all job seekers, the following job information coming from one of the national banks in Indonesia which is owned by one of the state-owned enterprises, namely:Bank Mandiri as a friend of the nation represents a concept of services offered by the largest bank in Indonesia; with products and services in hand, the Bank is capable of inspiring, working and growing together as well as providing support to the whole society.Bank Mandiri is committed to consistently be a friend of the nation by undertaking work in national development to achieve the future goal of bringing on a better Indonesia.It is our aspiration to be able to give the best to all the stakeholders through economic prosperity, social welfare and nature conservation so that we can continue to contribute to achieving a sustainable Indonesia.We are a bank with dream & strive to be the pride of Indonesia. Lead as the best bank in ASEAN region by 2020. Thus we are looking for the best people with the strive to be the best and those people might be you.
We’re sure that your presence in Bank Mandiri will give you an interesting chance to develop your career aspiration as a professional banker in Indonesia and being a part of the most admired and progressive financial institution.
Officer Development Program October 2016 – Indonesia
- This program prepares you for leadership positions across many levels in Mandiri. By joining the program, you will be trained by highly experienced bankers, professionals and leaders in various aspects of banking and leadership. The program starts off with intensive in-class education followed by on-the-job training and rotation across different parts of the Bank.
- In addition to this comprehensive training package, you will get to be coached by the bank’s top talent who will help you achieve your fullest potential and have a better understanding of your strengths. You will also have access to our top leaders and closely work with senior managers in projects that will develop your critical skills.
- Local / international graduates (S1) and postgraduates (S2) from relevant fields of studies
- Grade Point Average
- Graduate (S1): a minimum of 3.00 or equivalent
- Postgraduate (S2): a minimum of 3.20 or equivalent
- Maximum age for selection:
- 25 years old for Graduates (S1)
- 27 years old for Postgraduates (S2)
- Fluent in English for both written and verbal communication
- Willing to be relocated all over Indonesia
Note: Want to join our email list in order to get a job from different fields, CPNS, BUMN, Perusahaan Swasta, Multinational Company, and others, please click here.
For further information, please refer official source from Bank Madiri Website Recruitment on following link below.Those who are interested please apply via link below. Fill Headline column with your University name.This application will open on 1st -10th every month.apply
Your application will be treated confidentially and only short listed candidates will be followed up.