Badan Pengawasan Keuangan dan Pembangunan – Recruitment Staff NON CPNS BPKP April 2016
cdcindonesia.com – Job came from one of the state institutions in Indonesia, namely:Badan Pengawasan Keuangan dan Pembangunan – BPKP is the Development and Finance Surveillance Agency of Republic of Indonesia. BPKP is an Indonesian non-ministrial government agency in charge of financial supervision and development field, including audit, consulting, assistance, evaluation, corruption education and eradication and Monitoring Training in accordance with applicable regulations.
Due to strengthen its team, Badan Pengawasan Keuangan dan Pembangunan is pleased to announce the following vacancies for immediate recruitment
- Age around 22-28 years old.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) in Informatics, Computer Science, Electro or similar disciplines from a reputable university accredited by BAN.
- Minimum GPA 3.00 from 4.00 scale.
- Required experience for minimum 2 years in the field of IT.
- Mastering PHP/Java programming language, preferably for those who have expertise in Java programming language.
- Mastering database MySQL/SQL Server/DB2.
- Have a good working commitments.
- Able to work in a team and under pressure.
- Able to work overtime to meet the targets set.
- Willing to follow the rules that apply in BPKP.
- 1 position available.
Note:For those of you who want to join and get information bumn company in 2016, can be please register here.
For more detail information on the requirement, please refer official source from BPKP on following link below. Should you meet all requirements above, please send your application letter (addressed to Pejabat Pengadaan Pusat Informasi Pengawasan BPKP), CV, photograph 4×6 (color), copy of diploma, copy of transcript and other supporting documents with the name of vacant position as subject to : email@example.com.
Closing date 10 April 2016.All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.source
Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.