Astra Insurance – Recruitment For Branch Management Development Program Astra Group January 2016
cdcindonesia.com – The spirit of fellow job seekers all morning, the following job information coming from one of the leading insurance companies in Indonesia and is a trusted and reliable financial services company in Indonesia with core business in general insurance industry, that is PT Asuransi Astra Buana or AAB.The company profile you can see as follows.Astra Insurance is a financial services subsidiary company of PT Astra International Tbk (Astra Group), the Country’s strongest business group in Indonesia. Originally registered as PT Maskapai Asuransi Buana in 1956. Later in 1990, the Company officially registered as PT Asuransi Astra Buana. Headquartered in Jakarta, Astra Insurance now has 25 branch offices, 32 service point and garda center across Indonesia and directly employs 930 staff.Achievement and performance of bright Astra Insurance in 2014 shows good results achievement.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Asuransi Astra Buana offer opportunities to highly talented people to build their professional career in insurance industry
Branch Management Development Program (BMDP)
- Minimum requirement of Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (S1/S2) from a reputable overseas or local university
- Maximum age of 25 years old for Bachelor’s Degree (S1) graduates and 27 years old for Master’s Degree (S2) graduates.
- Dynamic personality and have strong leadership potential in organizational activities.
- Passionate in creating improvements in a dynamic and fast-paced working environment.
- A visionary and have a good interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Eager to be developed in all lines of business in Astra Insurance (Marketing and Operations).
- Willing to be placed in Astra Insurance’s branches throughout Indonesia.
For further information, please refer official source from ITB Career Center on following link below. If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please send your comprehensive resume via email and addressed to : firstname.lastname@example.org (max 200 Kb).For official information you can see through the official information.source
Please write BMDP – ITB in your subject line.Deadline date 31 March 2016.Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.