Adaro Energy – Recruitment For Land Management Services Project Manager, PDCA Supervisor September – October 2016
cdcindonesia.com – The following job information comes from one of the companies engaged in mining, namely:We are an Indonesian energy group that focuses on integrated coal mining through subsidiaries. Our principal location is at Tabalong district in South Kalimantan, where our subsidiary PT Adaro Indonesia operates the largest single-site coal mine in the southern hemisphere. We operate under a first-generation CCA (coal co-operation agreement) with the Indonesian Government valid until 2022.From our South Kalimantan mine’s three pits we produce one of the world’s cleanest coals, trademarked Envirocoal. It is a sub-bituminous, moderate calorific value coal producing ultra-low sulphur, ash and NOx emissions.
Our coal is primarily sold to power generation providers, and we sell an average of about 25% of our coal to customers domestically in Indonesia and 75% to overseas customers, predominantly in Asia.
Land Management Services Project Manager – Jakarta
- Develop a strategy and project management LMS (standardize the process of land acquisition, audit documentation of land acquisition, the filing of operating licenses and certification of land owned by Adaro Group Adaro Group and maintain an effective working relationship and conducive to the relevant government agencies in the issuance of documents registration and licensing required.
- Develop strategic planning and implementation of projects involving both internal LMS Adaro Group, as well as external parties to ensure the project can run on time and on budget.
- Leading LMS project team and coordinating with external parties (BPN, the local government, notary, etc.) as well as ensure the PDCA process carried out effectively so that the LMS project accomplished in accordance with a predetermined plan.
- Develop standards and provide training support materials Land Management consulting services, such as guides, procedures and standard forms to be used both at the corporate office, headquarters, companies in the Adaro Group, as well as at the level of field operations.
- Taking decisions impact of changes in regulations related to the identified land Adaro Group business.
- Participate with other work units to analyze and advise on project acquisition, development and asset management Adaro Group and APM land supply in accordance with the project management structure set forth from time to time.
- Min Bachelor degree in Law / Notary from reputable university
- Min. 2 years experience as Manager in same position
- Min. 3 years experience in liberation or land certification that related to Badan Pertahanan Negara
- Min. 8 years total experience in land assets, forestry, or farming industry
- High competency level in Surface Rights Compliance & Registration
- High competency level in Surface Rights Conflict Management
- High competency level in Negotiation skill
- High competency level in Internal Audit Skill
- High competency level in Project Management
- Status: Permanent
- Closing date: October 7, 2016
PDCA Supervisor – Jakarta
- To monitor each work from each lawyer which listed on PDCA check list to ensure the availability status of each job that can support lawyers in completing the work in accordance with the specified time.
- To compile a PDCA checklist in the form of Legal Affairs dashboard for submission at the end of each month to the Chief Legal Officer
- Analyze and check the completeness of PDCA checklist to ensure the availability of data at each stage of the work of each lawyer
- To coordinate with each lawyer regarding the status of outstanding work to update the PDCA checklist.
- Analyze and prepare the record sheet of each lawyer that the availability of the performance report of each lawyer.
- Analyze and ensure the collection of the monthly report of all the company’s lawyer submitted to the Chief Legal Officer as a job evaluation.
- Conducting the process of signature request for legal documents Directorate to ensure every document signed in accordance with the applicable procedures.
- Ensuring completeness of the data and working documents on file prior to closing for every job that is handled by a lawyer.
- Organize registration training / seminars and sharing sessions for lawyers to support the improvement of the competence of lawyers.
- Ensuring filling all documents Know Your Customer (KYC) to be stored properly (hardcopy and softcopy) so that data is easily found if needed.
- Bachelor Degree in Library Management with min GPA 3.00
- Have min 2 years experience as Document Controller, preferably in Legal Services
- Good documentation management skill
- Outstanding computer skill, especially Ms. Excel
- Status: Permanent
- Closing date: October 7, 2016
For further information, please refer official source from Official Adaro Recruitment on following link below.Should you are interested and qualified, pelase send your application online.LMS–PDCA
Only selected candidates will be notified to join recruitment process.